It just works - until it doesn't

Kek.

Attached: unknown.png (701x566, 378.06K)

go back

if there's a single developer who can square the circle it's CHADesda. based.

anyone who cares about this is a guaranteed virgin larp

Based sir todd making reddit seethe
I will now buy your game.

>(2023)

who actually believes this

the most overrated developer of 2000's got memed into acquiring millions of dollars during Steam sales, only to continue producing garbage made for hebetards like (((Todd Howard))).

Why make the barrels so large when the inner chamber is so much smaller?

>Libcucks
>Understanding guns at all
Come on...

Attached: draxlaugh.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

because it looks cool. next dumbass question?

Back where you retard

Why is your taste so bad?

mutts r tards, the post

the virgins are seething again. based todd

Lib bucks
Lib nucks
Lib ducks

barrel reinforcement for higher powder loads maybe its bethesda you don't play their games for the gunplay.

lack of understanding how guns work

based todd making gunfags seeth once again

t. you , angry virgin. if someone gives a shit about realistic barrels in a game that's peak loser shit

Attached: 1653106114512.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

still a lack of understanding how guns work

why would you not care about this, attention to detail makes all the difference.

Is it confirmed that its actually a shotgun and not a double rifle? That would at least be some saving grace.

but it doesn't and its also retarded due to the added weight for no reason.

>double rifle? That would at least be some saving grace
I mean, if you forget about the rectangle barrels for round bullets, ejecting the entire bullet after firing and the thickness of the barrels...

because I'm not a virgin who whines about a frame of animation in a game that takes place in sci fi space shit
okay so then post for us a manual and schematics on the operation and construction of a space gun. any response other than a machining manual or/and field kit is you admitting you're being a pathetic virgin gravy seal about it