Disgaea 6

This game is so bad. Wtf were they thinking?

Attached: 1234.jpg (1000x1000, 155.32K)

>$70 on steam AND microtransactions

Attached: super dave.jpg (479x445, 35.79K)

there's no fucking way this game is 70 bucks what the hell

5 was also bad. NIS has been shit for awhile and they were only ever mediocre at best anyways. The people complaining about the pricing are just angry third worlders, however.

Attached: valvatorez-1024x819.png (1024x819, 210.8K)

Attached: disgaea 6.jpg (958x735, 163.6K)

How the hell is the digital copy of the game more expensive than physical copies?

Attached: 1656601842208.jpg (1000x752, 209.13K)

my lord Valvatorez is so cool

how can there be SIX of the same exact fucking boring anime game
japs and weebs are fucked in the brain

i think they used the same engine as the failed mobile game.
To everyone surprise, a game based on a failed game failed.

>people complaining about the pricing are just angry third worlders
proud consoomer right here

naaaa. i complain about the price cause the game sucks.

post hand

I played Disgaea 5 as my first game in the series a year before 6 came out and loved it. 6 was so disappointing. Looks worse, worse itemization, less classes, and DLC.

I mean, there are 20+ of CoD, Fifa, madden, how many asscreeds, battlefields, etc. I don't know what to tell you.

>I don't know what to tell you.
nothing, everything and everyone sucks

>he thinks there is only 6
Every single game NIS makes plays like Disgaea. Its all the grindan gaem. There are at least 50 of them.

>DISGAEA MEANS BIG NUMBERS XD

CHECK MY THROBBING BLUE VEINS DOOD

Attached: BVLL.jpg (4000x3000, 2.11M)

Every few games they try to shake up the formula and completely change gameplay mechanics to keep things fresh, and generally those games are a broken mess of shit that barely works. Disgaea 3, Disgaea D2, and now Disgaea 6 are all examples. Hopefully Disgaea 7 follows the same pattern as the rest of the series and they keep what works and discard what didn't. I really liked how units are more specialized and you're finally encouraged to not only field a full ten-person team, but can even keep a bench full of competitive units just in case you need their expertise. I ended up liking the auto-battle and ability to set your own AI despite being put off by it when it was first revealed. It's just got some kinks to work out and some things need to be reverted. I don't like how D6 makes humanoid and monster units identical and I'd like to see some other way to balance them. A lot of things need to be fine-tuned for better balance. It was ludicrous how useless equipment was for the entire game because the stats you get from even a Rasetsu Trapezohedron pales in comparison to what you get just from raw stats. The Merit Award system was a good idea to fast-track new units and gate off progression in a natural way, but some of the things you have to do are ridiculous and the rewards aren't worth it. The Juice Bar doesn't really work for leveling up benched units because of how prohibitively expensive it is, but at the same time it renders class and weapon proficiency grinding pointless due to how easy it is to max those out through said Juice Bar. Some extra time in the oven would have done wonders for the game, and it makes me hopeful for the next one.

And holy shit, do not spend seventy dollars on the thing. That's just taking the piss.

now post your veiny throbbing coc

I just platinumed 1 complete. I’m about to start a brighter darkness. Which one should I play after that? I already beat 2 as well when that first released on the ps2.

it's kinda busy rn sorry

Disgaea 3 had some half baked mechanics but nothing I can remember as being specifically broken though, what am I missing?

Which version did you play? A lot of the problems were fixed in the Vita port. But I remember Magichange being completely fucking useless in the original release because the formulas involved made it nearly impossible to end up with something that wasn't significantly weaker than the two characters you fused together.

>Disgaea 1, 2, 4, 5, and now 6 on steam
Where the fuck is 3

Regional pricing is also fucked, its like they didnt wanted this game to sell at all.

I played it on ps3 and vita. If a stats problem was the only thing that stands out then it can't have been that bad.

The real question is where is D2? 3 got a portable release with vita at least.

in the trash

>regional pricing
Who gives a shit lol? Why do thirdies get a discount for being from a shithole? Just pirate your games like everyone else.