Monster Hunter

What is your opinion on Capcom adding Followers in Monster Hunter Sunbreak? Who is your favorite follower?

Attached: MHR.jpg (1200x656, 132.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRK3DLwJR_w?t=585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need to add the smith and the loli

Attached: smith.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

Fiorayne is Cute.

Cuuuuuuuuute.

Attached: 1657228856715m.jpg (724x1024, 81.93K)

what weapons are worth using with elemental damage?

Any weapon that does a lot of hits because elemental is flat damage.
SnS, DB and bow are the usual picks.

sa, cb, db, sns, ls, hammer, ig, bow

>World
>Hunt 100 Teostras
>Have all the decorations in the game

>Rise
>Hunt 1.000.000 Narwas
>Still doesn't have the perfect talisman

They should have left this atrocious system back in 3rd gen, not brought it back.

Attached: kys.png (423x357, 238.67K)

i fucking hate how they're forced on you for new monsters, even fucking god eater who came out on the psp let you order your allies to sit back at camp for the whole hunt while you solo the monster

Where do I get these?
>Hero King Coin x1
>Furious Rajang Coin x1
>Lunagaron Coin x2

Attached: 1655816315305.png (1586x1565, 668.75K)

still don't have a single artillery or focus deco to this day familia

Best addition to the series. It makes the cast feel way more personal when you can actually hunt together with them

well i ask because I just started rise and in world raw was the best choice for most weapons

Probably from the Furious Rajang and Lunagaron arena quests I would imagine

I know there are rewards for all the follower quests, but is there a reward for completing all the Survey Quests or no?

Attached: 1644129481399.jpg (1000x1000, 83.4K)

So what's the best way to increase your MR rank ? because i'm not touching those afflicted shimons

>World
>Hunt 100 Teostras
Good joke.

Are those quests available right away or do I need to progress through the story first to unlock them?

Generally, it still is. That said, making elemental weakness sets for the fights that give you trouble can really save you a lot of grief. But yeah, you want fast attacking to really exploit elemental weakness. In addition to the obvious ones, Charge Blade's spinny axe move can also do it pretty well at that shit.

see this is why people hate you. you claim to be an oldfag yet you don't even play the old games. using fire on barioth tusks in MH3 does fuck all that anything else doesn't. it can still use its breath attack as long as it isn't tired, exactly like the current games. the fucking retard here is you youtu.be/rRK3DLwJR_w?t=585

I like the Tsukino follower the most

Attached: a cat is.jpg (3840x2160, 911.92K)

You guys min/max your palico's and palamutes?
Now I've started doing follower quests I realize I've been neglecting their potential
Healing bubble and shock prison seem pretty useful but what about the skills and secret moves?
Are Palamutes even worth using?

Attached: 1645812924358.jpg (474x634, 36.52K)

The latter, you need to fight the monster normally first
Furious Rajang in particular is MR50, though if you have friends that have progressed that far already, it only requires MR10 to join as long they host the arena quest for you

Unbridled Mayhem. Multiple monsters, all of whom are easy to deal with

Shame she sounds like shit in MH Language.

>glavenus (butchered though) In world
>Mitzu, astalos, and valstrax in rise
Gammoth is literally going to be mh6

Aw, no hope in making the armor early, then, I'm still MR 3.
Was thinking of getting armor set with good luck early, but most combinations need guild palace helm.