Did we fuck up in our reaction to steam banning russian users? i think we did bros

did we fuck up in our reaction to steam banning russian users? i think we did bros...

Attached: index.png (640x640, 364.75K)

they aren't banned, you just can't purchase them which doesn't matter since every actual human torrents videogames

I don't care about Russians
>b-b-but ruussbros can't play games!
they shouldn't have voted Putin, then

Russians buy stolen keys anyway, they're a fanbase with the same buying power of fucking brs, and they're less funny

Nah. Fuck Russia and Belarussians. The gaming communities have gotten better quality wise. All we now need to do is get rid of the Americans.

Just don't be Russian.
Easy enough.

>he still believes in the democracy myth

Attached: 1628019206014.png (1386x1200, 1.14M)

Steam probably denies access to North Korea too but I don't see you defending North Koreans.

this but europeans instead

>russia is a democracy

what was the logic in denying people being able to buy games again?

i dont care about le war fuck both ukrs and rus albino niggers im just happy to see less rus negroes in my online games and communities because they are subhumans like all slavs but they are somehow even worse. conclusion: this is based.

my russki friend can play his vidya just fine, a lot of baseddevs just requested steam not to sell their games to russia region

Power obsessed fags exacting petty revenge

Their money is really unstable and at risk of becoming worthless.
You can still buy shit on steam in russia, just not with the ruble.

> voted

russia bad

not like this even fucking affects the average russian anyway, why do you think they torrent everything in the first place

>Punish 'Poutine' for [insert current event]
>Me, an user thousands of miles away gets punished instead
>reds just torrent whatever the fuck because that's what they've always done
You succeeded user, I am thoroughly pissed off and angry. Time for a furious fap.

russia is not banned, they just cant buy any steambux directly
they can still activate codes so it virtually doesn't matter

They can still get gifts from friends, right?

Just a reminder for all you mutts: you ARE going to vote for joe biden... or bad things are gonna happen.

this but the rest of the BRIC countries + all of SEA

based. fuck Russia and those pinko faggots