THANK YOU NVIDIA

videocardz.com/newz/alleged-nvidia-geforce-rtx-40-desktop-and-mobile-gpu-pci-ids-leak-out

THANK YOU NVIDIA

>HE BOUGHT RTX 30 IN 2022

NGMI

Attached: FXT7Hw9aAAMBD0L.jpg (1022x1318, 142.95K)

Nah bought 3070 in 2020 and I'll buy 4080 in 2022.
Haven't even turned on my PC for more than two months.
When I do play I like good graphics witu high frame rates.
You mad?

>1400 for a 4060
yeah nah im fine with my 3080 i got at proper price

There is nothing to play. Why even bother getting a new card. The fuck you gunna play on it? God of war? The last of us? Fuckin lol.

Attached: 1657129851522.jpg (946x662, 100.55K)

>Buying a card that's more than one revision beyond current consoles.
You're just bleeding money at that point unless you're planning to wait that long into the next console lifespan to upgrade.

justwait chads
we won...

>3080 at a proper price
I hope you don't mean MSRP 2 fucking years after it came out being a proper price. Your card is going to be outperformed by something that costs half of what you spent in a few months so I hope you've had it awhile.

I remember being told this about my 2080 Ti only for literally no one to be able to get a card for over a year and when they did they still ended up paying more for me for equivalent performance

>b-but the supply chain is all fixed now!! There’s gonna be zero issues!

LOL it’s only getting worse. Not to mention this 4000 series looks like it massively ramps up size and power requirements. I’ll be waiting until 5000 series personally to get 4000 series power with 200 less watts and 30% smaller card

>out preformed
Lol on WHAT???
oh no, I habe 62 frames instead of 70 on another shitty remaster.

is that 96gb vram? what the fuck

Useless shitty article, nothing we didn't already know, nothing about performance

Delete your shitty thread

>NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630
The fuck is this

>H100 96GB

Attached: 1654.png (1390x1288, 158.11K)

I got a 3080ti last year at msrp. Waiting for 5080.

There are no games worth playing to use a 3080 for let alone an overpriced 4090. Triple AAA games have sucked for the last decade. Now unless you are also into 3d modelling and rendering you do not need more than a 3080. Fuck, with how technological progress has been slowing down you do not need to upgrade for the next 10 years. By then you'd be middle aged warehouse laborer and you would've moved on to other hobbies.

Still running a 9800GTX from 2009 and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 4000 series if it has over 30 gigs of VRAM. I can play more than you'd think on the 9800 but it really is starting to show its age.

>9800GTX
not sure if autistic boomer or ultra poor 3rd worlder, or both

Autistic penny pincher boomer. I refuse to partake in the hebrew scheme of upgrades every other year. Especially when almost all video games suck. The money I've saved not upgrading every 2 years if probably enough to buy a decent used car.

didn't that gpu come out like almost 15 years ago? you should have saved enough to buy a 3090 Ti by now, i hope

Came out in 2008, I bought one in early 09 if I remember correctly. I've got plenty of money to buy a new GPU, I'm just waiting for one with the VRAM that I want for video editing. Trying to get one with 30GB of Vram and I think the 4000 series might be the ticket, but We'll see.

I'll be getting a whole new build aswell when I finally go for it, as I am still running DDR3 with a 1680x1050 monitor. I'm getting a new one with HDR support and a build with DDR5 memory and I should be set for another good 15 to 20 years or so.

Out performed on what? Are you going to say there are currently games out there that are stressing 3080s and are in dire need of a stronger GPU?