Do you play games in stressful situations?

Do you play games in stressful situations?

Attached: 80ECAD8F-45D5-496B-A821-4115F402ADB7.jpg (750x1289, 194.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com/album/turf-ascension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tornado warning
>dangerous
it's not

You have to go back.

>tornado warning
>stressful situation
i hate coastal subhumans so much it's unreal

As opposed to... sitting there and doing nothing? What's the appropriate way to behave as you hunker down in a tornado warning, exactly? Moron.

>wearing masks

I've never really understood the idea of games as an escape or to deal with stress. I love gaming, obviously, but I can't focus and enjoy games if bad shit is going on or I have problems that aren't solved. I have to have good surroundings to enjoy my games.

>What's the appropriate way to behave as you hunker down in a tornado warning, exactly?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.42K)

I couldn't play video games in public

You dumb niggers realize warning means 'tornado formed and moving around' right?

Tornado warnings really aren't that stressful, we have them here in my part of Florida usually at least a couple times a month up until late winter.

they're only quad-boosted, they're not safe yet

No, it means that a storm has rotation and could produce a tornado, if there's a confirmed tornado on ground it will be stated in the EAS.

why do people get surprised when black people play video games in public? I used to get stares when playing my psp.

THIS NIGGAS DOING STRINGS

because you're black

Only americans would issue a "warning" after something has already happened... Imagine a "flood warning" after everything is already underwater.

Flood warning doesn’t mean there’s a flood either bro

Because people are apparently surprised when nigs do anything other than talk jive, shoot hips, and listen to loud music.

I mean, if you have nothing else to do then you may as well play vidya.

So before every tornado there would be a tornado warning, no?

That's Tornado Watch
It's stupid as hell, but it is what it is

>being a man
>putting a laptop on your lap
enjoy your ball ache you blank shooting niggerfaggit

Attached: Rarestepeepee.jpg (1024x752, 63.49K)

>having kids
disgusting

>flood warning =/= tornado
It's a stupid unique classification

idk but I think that means if winds are strong enough to form one tornado wind can form another, it isn't like a hurricaine where only one formas and reks everything, afaik tornados can be in clusters and can last for as little as a few seconds but keep forming again and again

No, a Tornado Watch is just when the environment is ripe for tornadoes?

Are you even American, you can look this up on the NOAA website.

same way I would get surprised if my dog started talking
it's just something that is beyond that creature expected behavior

Why are american houses made of cartonboard?

Attached: 1646907564560.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

His laptop is clearly resting on his legs rather than his crotch though.

Attached: 1582290170069.jpg (628x1024, 85.97K)

You gotta understand, the only time they even hear about tornadoes is when a 30 mile-wide f5 levels some town in the midwest.

Furiously jerking off in front of the first person you see.

my whole life is a stressful situation

If I warn you about a serial killer living in your neighbourhood, do you assume I'm warning you that some normal dude's about to snap? I'm telling you a dangerous entity is nearby and to take the necessary precautions in case you end up a target, or in this case, in its path.

>black man making sure he can't have kids
Sounds like you should be giving him a medal.

Anyone wanna play melty blood?

Attached: 12 - Copy.gif (300x100, 41.96K)

That's a tornado watch isn't it? I thought warning was just there's a possibility of a tornado forming. Or did I get it backwards?

>masks
what fucking year is it?

We executed our freemasons in the templar wars

>not wanting to grin like an idiot in public and not be judged
your loss

> this faggot hasn't lived in Texas
I bet you get scared of "Lightning within 5 nautical miles" also lmao

>caring about others

its because people assumed you stole it even though im sure atleast 50% of psp owners were black.

Not at all the same thing. Why do euros have trouble with basic logic? Is it due to the fact that the entirety of Europe is swallowed by liberalism?

gotta muzzle up for the rest of my life to protect others from a virus with a 99.9% survival rate KEK

The "warning" is that they're warning you the tornado is coming in the direction of where you are at/live.

>having emotions

Attached: head.jpg (1300x894, 88.75K)

t. doesn't live in tornado alley
tornado warnings are nothingburgers 99.9999% of the time

trying too hard

I don’t even want kids but you saying that makes you sound like such a sad loser.

>Texas
Your worst natural disasters are when your incompetent government shits the bed for their FREEEEEEDOM power grid. At least here in Louisiana our government just doesn't help instead of actively trying to fuck us over. Secede.

>be in the middle of a tornado
>bing bing wahoo!

dude every spring there are several tornado warnings in my area. I just don't care unless they destroy the power lines. and most people that grew up in places that gets lots of tornadoes are the same

>posting this on Any Forums
holy shit user

Cheap product and easy to work with.
Even so, there are plenty of American households made of brick, concrete, and wood.

Its to protect from tornado fumes you retard

A-tier bait

Look a teveryone else, they're either phone surfing or stressing out, black dude knows there's nothing he can do to improve the situation so he makes the best of what's available and is playing video games and reducing his stress levels.

Just stay you're a selfish nigger

of course user, i'll play a bit.

sure, just get nice and close to me first

Yuros ones again proving they have the middest of wits.

>and most people that grew up in places that gets lots of tornadoes are the same
this desu
if you grew up in areas that get tornadoes (i.e. the midwest usa) then you don't give even the slighest iota of a fuck when there's a warning

Idk. People look at me funny when I tell them I don't play playstation systems often and I only have owned a playstation 2 that was a hand-me-down while The Legend of Zelda is my favorite franchise.

>trying
what?

75.115.130.247:54321

Attached: Arc Booba melty cover.png (582x800, 744.25K)

You are a fucking dipshit.

I saw a guy playing Persona 4 Golden before our graduation ceremony. Instead of taking creepshots, I talked to him because we had a shared interest.

What storm chasers are we watching tonight boys?

What we listenin to? Bubblemath just dropped their latest album. My first listen. Pretty good first track so far. Life is good.
cuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com/album/turf-ascension

>think of the .1%
no, doing that is why we get trannys and faggots shoved into our media.

It's a political thing in Muttland because everything there is polarized

Wahhh wahhh life sucks get over it faggot

Holy fucking low IQ. The warning is for those in yet unaffected areas who might be in danger or who were planning to go to affected areas.
I wonder how you retards function with so little brain activity.

There was an ammonia train derailment in my hometown when I was like 8 years old and all I remember is playing pass-the-gameboy Advance Wars with my siblings while we all had to hold damp rags up to our faces.

Trump declared tornadoes fake news and he defeated them, so they don’t exist anymore

I played like 30 hours of final fantasy tactics on my phone over two days when there was a hurricane situation(basically we were supposed to bail in boards over windows for double time pay and get the store storm proof but the storm came into quick) and I was stuck a pizza store and had to sleep in the back area with two workers because how bad the winds were. Better than the other two co-workers that had to read old magazines the entire time. Pretty stressful a few times, parts of the store flooded, thought a gas line broke for a while.

Attached: 1517682182677.jpg (1280x1436, 242.6K)

kids get a free pass
at that time you have no business worrying about stuff like that unless your life is directly in danger

yes
im Ukrainian and you know, from the start of big war i'm hiding from missiles/rockets/bombs and playing videogames on vita/nds/3ds. rune factory 4, kirby games, plants versus zombie, some other stuff. now i moved to center of country and do nothing but play mmorpgs

pic related me in kharkiv metro at some point

Attached: жораб.jpg (484x642, 85.55K)

Look at these disgusting American pig people sitting there consuming they're propaganda. As a proud European man if I was there I would have to put them all down with my bear hands. Disgusting creatures.

why didnt your family just leave for a couple days? was it even worse if you went outside?

Tornados terrify me. Around here we have forests everywhere, so when a tornado touches down those trees turn into giant spears of death. When I was younger I saw my dog basically smeared across the pavement into a blood mess. It was a dog one second and a mass of flesh the next. Whenever it storms I always turn on the reports, never want to get caught out there.

Americans are cowards that hate freedom. Simple as.

How are you not drafted? Or do they not want the neets?