Upon my name as Godfrey

>Upon my name as Godfrey...
>*turns and looks directly into the camera*
>...the first Elden Lord!

Attached: 1628676679796.jpg (367x443, 73.37K)

No, his name was Whore Louis

>thou didst me good service...
>*dramatic cut to black*
>Sherosh.

Was I supposed to feel something? Is the name important?

Then I noticed the shitty lip sync and laughed

Attached: HOARAH LOUX, WARRIOR.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

He's not even the first elden lord, that's placidusax

For once i wish fromsoft would write a coherent story, i'm really tired of these half-finished self-contradictory stories.

>the biggest cuck in the souls franchise
>also a furry wwe fag
Damn.

Based retard.

First phase is so much cooler
WARREEEAARE

>placidusax
he SERVED the first lord, but it was before the tree so is it really fair to call him elden lord?

It's the name of the Lion you always saw with him in the paintings.

>I am whore of lou, war-ear!
Who the fuck was lou? Cut content?

>mfw

Attached: oh ho.gif (220x165, 23.77K)

you have to read the item descriptions to understand who Serosh is and why he was important to Godfrey, and why him basically taking off his bloodlust inhibitor was such a big deal. I agree though, it gave me huge "forgive me... Zanzibart" vibes my first playthrough

>"Upon my name as Godfrey..."
>mfw the music hits

Attached: tfw.webm (1440x720, 167.65K)

So let me get this straight. The Erdtree isn't a god or anything, it's like the World's soul or something right? It's used by the Greater Will but is actually it's own entity?

the erdtree is a parasite sent by the Greater Will which latched onto the Great Tree and repurposed it, basically using the Elden Ring to establish "laws" through it's great runes, like Order, Causality, Death, etc.

ER is a bit conflicted because it wants the story to be hidden in items like DS but also wants to do big cinematic boss moments and it's really awkward. This also ties into the whole "why can't I just talk with Malenia" issue.

>DRAGONlord

>He was the first elden lord

Attached: ciggy.jpg (406x405, 117.02K)

>it’s been a long while Morgott…

Attached: 39F0F385-591A-4770-91C7-DEC3C93ECA09.jpg (350x248, 36.86K)

Such an absolute chad that he made a god want his mortal dick and bare his children.

"First Elden Lord of the Age of the Erdtree" just doesn't flow as well, lads.

>the tree is a parasite reddit fanfic theory again
God I hate vatividea fags.

True, but you could just say that this guy has no fucking idea about who Placi is, I doubt most of the 0.001% even knew about the Haligtree, how would they know about the ancient dragons that fucked off for whatever reason?

wait...is that not what it is?