Ruins your Nintendo 64

>ruins your Nintendo 64

Attached: E2F375FD-0AFF-49A9-B0C8-583A06EDB20E.jpg (1284x728, 754.66K)

What’s the point of customizing a console? It’s not like anyone’s gonna see it, it’s not even a handheld. It just reminds me of when girls would put stickers on their ds lol.

cuz it looks cool

That guy just exposed his shit taste to the world, jewtube has always been cancer.

>one controller port on the console itself
for what purpose

im going to see it and couch co op exists, some of us do have atleast one friend.

What the fuck is that? It looks like cracked fake skin on an old sofa.

Is this going to be one of those threads where Any Forums gets angry someone is using something they own in a manner they see fit and Any Forums loses its minds as that is wrong because you must conform?

stop noticing things

My apologies user - I will seek to fit in with the hivemind more so as to not stir up the ire of said hive. Your warning has been heeded.

no its one of those posts full of seething poorfags who pretend elitism over what others do with their personal property to disguise jealousy. that being said, the skin in op looks pretty shit and forces you to use an attatchment to use multiple controllers which the console already does natively.

BZZZZZZZZZZ
LET THE BUZZES TAKE HOLD OF YOUR MIND
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: n'zoth.jpg (1027x754, 117.03K)

No, it's the weekly screech about the N64 20 years later thread.

Normally it is the nintendo fans doing the screeching.

Idk I’ve just never seen the point in it, most consoles are either white,grey or black so they don’t really get in the way visually anyway. I just think making stuff look flashy is kind of gay but whatever.

where are the webms of random ps1/saturn shmup/rpg

Kinda neat, but this person clearly never grew up with an N64 as he did not add in any sort of cooling fan for the ram expansion. Its gonna freeze on him alot.

>It’s not like anyone’s gonna see it

Actual npc brain. Your first thought is "what will the viewers of my console think when they see what i've done with it?" Caring about what the player thinks and not doing it for yourself because you're an NPC.

I think it’s fine to put stickers on shit when ur a kid or whatever but I just think custom consoles look gay most of the time.

Attached: 11B82708-069C-4006-B840-5D575E54D2D4.jpg (640x480, 80.91K)

name 1 game where you have actually played multiplayer on this thing
hardmode: no nintendie shit

Snowboard Kids

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Bomberman 64 was great at parties
I don't know if Donkey Kong counts since it is Nintendo property but was developed by Rare
Speaking of which, Rare also did Jetforce Gemini
There were a few other racing games and cars fighting other cars with weapons I vaguely remember playing with a friend as a kid

Truth be told when it comes to retro PCs I feel like when I build one I need to share it with someone or I feel hollow. It's why I desperately wish I could go to a retro PC LAN party.

No Mercy

Southpark

Re-volt
Vigilante 8
Hydro Thunder
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day
South Park Rally

Gauntlet Legends. 4 player game birthday parties were awesome when I was a kid.

>Zoomer believed the 90s snoy cope
Feel free to form your own opinions someday

when i was a kid i put a HAL 9000 sticker on my gamecube on top of the black circle thing. didnt even know it was from a movie until years later.

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 54.68K)

The Cruis'n series

Attached: SI_N64_CruisNusa_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 191.11K)