Is it good if I mostly care about missions...

Is it good if I mostly care about missions? I can't really into GTA V because after a short period of time the only thing to do is get into massive police shootouts or online which I don't care about

Attached: rdr2[1].jpg (1080x1080, 208.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrUJJgppMn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s comfy

yeah the single player is great

Go hunting, expand the satchels

You can walk into peoples houses when they're sleeping and kill them and loot the place, same with campfires. There's a special animation with the knife if you use it on someone that's asleep, you can beat people and choke them to death, if you choke someone when you're in a body of water like a river then you'll drown them instead. All injuries have appropriate and detailed wounds, if you beat someone to death they will be bloody and bruised, if you use a knife or sword they will have lacerations, you can dismember limbs and there are multiple points of amputation and specific wounded animations where they will scream in agony and grab at their missing limb.

I enjoy cutting up the bodies of my victims in fallout 3/NV and then arranging the body parts around the room so this sounds right up my alley

the mission design sucks donkey dick but pretty much everything else is excellent. i especially liked the combat system.

Attached: 9.7.2022_16.46.20-d3ye2gwn.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

There are no houses in this game

You can't dismember with bladed weapons unfortunately, only with guns

Yes there are, there are various houses in the open world occupied by farmers, during the day they will see you and tell you to leave but you can sneak in at night, just have to watch out for their dogs.

All tied in some way to quests

Where do people in Valentine sleep?

It's a decent nature walking sim but the graphics and environment design is the only good part. Anything apart from that is an absolute chore. I'd give it a miss unless you never get to leave the city IRL.

Some of them yes, but not all of them

with the sheep, the braver types can also take a gander sleeping in the murderer's shack.

Attached: 9.7.2022_18.24.06-srghdmyz.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MrUJJgppMn4

Ta

retard

God she was so fucking hot, how limp dick sean couldn't get it up is beyond me.

It's woke dreck user. It will never be good.
Press A to walk 10 minutes to exposition, rinse & repeat.
Shitstar is ded.

Point one out that's no tied to a stranger qusest

it's gtav horse edition. the stranger missions are worth experiencing, the main story is mostly pants on head retarded but also worth a play through, and your mileage may vary with the side activities like killing legendary beasts, playing poker, going fishing, etc. basically what will happen is, after a short period of time, the only thing to do is get into massive police shootouts or online, which you may not care about

the meteor one, the hobo woman with the dogs, the one with the guys sleeping near van horn, I could go on and on, play the game retard