No one has debunked NFTs yet

post your argument as to why NFTs aren't the future or NFTs are the future

Attached: ubisoft-quartz.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

They do nothing and are not worth anything, just a vaguely perceived "value" that is dubious at best. I don't need to "own" a shitty camo skin of my faggot player character in some gay ubisoft game. My perceived value of these objects is nothing, I think are worth nothing, they should be free at worst and at best they wouldn't even be in the game in the first place

every online game has wrong approach to it. Valve did this since the beginning and nailed it first try.

They don't change anything. It's the exact same shit we already have but way more complicated and scummy. It only attracts people who are interested in ripping off others for a quick buck.

they're only worthwhile if you have a bunch of money to launder
if you aren't dodging the tax man it's pointless lol

>dude you can earn shit for playing
>games become even more overrun with botting
sounds like a great idea if you're retarded

future of what
why ask for an answer when you don't even know the question

lol

not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud
not an argument, chud

They aren't the future because they're gay, and every company that's tried to make them into a thing has lost a shitton of money on it.

At least your response was well thought out

The issue with NFTs is that they do nothing that couldn't be done without them.
You don't own the item, you own a token containing some letters and numbers that's essentially a receipt or a digital certificate of authenticity for an item. The token may or may not let you access the item, that's all up to the devs, they could invalidate it at any time if they wanted. When the game eventually shuts down, all you'll be left is the token, the item won't magically carry over to other games unless the devs specifically include it in other games.
The only argument for them is that you could be able to trade NFTs without relying on the publisher's centralized service, but even that doesn't matter because the actual item it represents is still locked into a game that is centralized and a token can become useless at any time.

NFT's and crypto are for rich people to get richer off of actually nothing.

>get an argument
>LE REDDIT RESPONSE
You have to go back

I wanna hear the marketing speech given to Square Enix executives that convinced them to sell Tomb Raider for pocket change so they could invest that money into NFTs

I don't care, nothing I say or do is going to change the minds of a billion dollar company. If they want to throw their money into things I'm not going to buy then have at it.

Only reddit faggots are the ones who think NFTs are anything but a pyramid scheme so what did you expect?

>You don't own the item, you own a token containing some letters and numbers that's essentially a receipt or a digital certificate of authenticity for an item. The token may or may not let you access the item, that's all up to the devs, they could invalidate it at any time if they wanted. When the game eventually shuts down, all you'll be left is the token, the item won't magically carry over to other games unless the devs specifically include it in other games.
And the funny thing is that we already have all that shit. When Dead Space 3 came out, it checked my EA account and saw that I played Mass Effect 2, so it gave me an N7-themed suit for the game. This is literally no different than checking a blockchain to see if I own an NFT. It's laughably retarded.

Yes, I am NFT
No Fucking Tips

Attached: file.png (500x564, 264.89K)

you do not need to debunk something that made no sense at any point to begin with.
there is no argument for it, so where would the counterarguments fucking come from.

fucking weak shilling, mate, hard to believe you are getting paid for this.

Every crypto is a scam because they aren't physical
They are the literal manifestation of:
"You will own nothing and you will be happy"

Attached: 1657254698361.png (607x605, 330.31K)

>guy names a bunch of byte bitcoins
>People starts joking around with these bunch od bytes
>Somehow these people managed to scam a few pizza vendors
>Now these bunch of bytes are taken so seriously that everyone will believe their value, even if it can't be verified in any way since there is no physical way to find their value
World should've ended in 2012
Fucking mayas messed up the dates