Reject dollhouse sims

reject dollhouse sims
embrace tradition

Attached: RUUE01_2021-09-15_17-52-44.png (1440x788, 1007.9K)

I'm not sure I know what you're implying with this thread.

NH sucks

But what makes it a dollhouse simulator versus past Animal Crossing games?

soul

I assume its because there are more interactive elements?

>cant control every aspect of the town
>villagers arent soulless husks and have more to say
>still has the "you just moved into town" vibe instead of putting you as the mayor or island designer
>less focused on designing your house and more on getting to know people and catching fish/bugs

Attached: RUUE01_2021-08-31_12-50-13.png (1440x788, 841.69K)

>less focused on designing your house
There are far more options in NH.

So what this user said

It's almost comical the stupid shit villagers used to furnish their houses with. Having more options for decorating your house is a good thing though. But I agree with everything else. I do kinda miss just being the new person in town who has shown up for the sole purpose of living in that town.

I never said it didnt?

will AC ever go back? will they split the franchise into design-build and life-sim focused titles? or will they strike a balance with letting you pimp out your house and/or a small community lot but but giving the villagers and homes more character and personality?

bros...

Attached: RUUE01_2022-07-10_10-00-56.png (1440x788, 1.28M)

>will AC ever go back?
Nope, AC is aimed at girls now. Any less will be met with complaints that the game is incomplete.

he is literally me

Attached: RUUE01_2022-07-10_10-50-30.png (1440x788, 940.66K)

forget that zoomer shit

Attached: large (1).jpg (480x360, 45.05K)

I don't get it. I like New Horizons. Played the DS version.

And played on the gamecube with my mom when I was 10.

What is there to dislike about NH other than the splatoon team in charge/ditching it? The update added pretty much everything you could ask for.

The DLC even expands so far as to designing your villager's houses.

Fat Fucker.

Attached: 9189.png (1758x1519, 474.87K)

>villagers are still soulless
>can barely interact with anything
>durability
>bait is still made one at a time
>fuck all to do in multiplayer
>travelling online sucks ass
>terraforming is clunky
>tutorial takes a fucking week and restricts you from your entire island until you get the pole and ladder
>so much stuff is on a daily timer like moving buildings or homes
>reddit/tumblr created a villager slave market
>the roost is worthless without amiibo cards
>golden tools still break

Attached: no greater hell.webm (1280x720, 464.55K)

It's exponentially more popular and successful so they have to praise the lesser ones because that's their personality.

>you only hate it because its popular
moron

- why can't it take materials from the storage when crafting?
- why do i have to watch every player arrive?
- why do i have to confirm if i want to craft?
- why can i not craft multiple of the same item at once?
- why can i not make checklists out and about and then make them all when i reach the workbench?
- why does the tool ring not use (hold d-pad up) + (right analogue stick)?
- why does it exit the workbench every time so you have to go back in, wasting like 30 seconds on making an upgraded tool every time
- why does it even load when going into buildings? there really aren't enough items to warrant that
- why do the items required for the diy villager houses not show up in the workbench, or just a note you can take with you?
- why can you not see friends on the map in online?
- why do i have to equip the vaulting pole and the ladder every time i have to cross something? why not just equip them automatically like the legend of zelda for NES
- why can i not split stacks in the inventory?
- why is the wallet limit at 99k bells?
- why is there not a sorting feature for the inventory?
- why do tools take up space in the inventory?
- why does the game run in 30fps? smash runs at 60fps just fine and looks as good
- why is the loading/saving such an integral part of the game? why does it not just happen seamlessly so you can quit at any time, put the console to sleep and all that
- why can I not see if I've donated a particular fish directly in the inventory?

There was a mobage solely about designing a house. I have no clue hjow succesful it was, and it released before the Switch.