Press "S" to spit on its grave

Press "S" to spit on its grave.

Attached: HotS.png (1600x900, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/23820714/heroes-of-the-storm-update-july-8-2022
static.wikia.nocookie.net/allstars_gamepedia/images/f/fe/WizardBase_Pissed13.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I swear to god if they actually close the game

I wish they hadn't tried to pretend this was an ASSFAGGOTS

Wha happun?

Game is dead for real this time
news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/23820714/heroes-of-the-storm-update-july-8-2022

Blizzard pulling the plug on this was the last straw, I'm never bothering with Blizzard again unless one of their games is jaw dropping amazing.

None, they changed their mind about what players to focus, they want only addicted retard and people ready to spent hundred or thousand of dollars in their games for dlcs or now even to be able to be competitive.

I think I will definitely not buy D4 because i’m already sure it will only be a reskin of D3 with ton of addicting mechanisms only made to keep players indefinitely playing to that shit.

WoW is a perpetual disappointment since at least WoD and every expansion that follow manage to get worst because they always put mechanisms inside to force connexion and making sure you keep your sub despite releasing less and less quality content every time.
Their next expansion will continue that and add even more furries to that game, i’m almost sure the rework of the talents gonna be awful, and manage to make class even worst to play.

So the same thing that keep happening from 2 years ago

kusoge

HotS is exactly that though?

7 years a perfectly good run for a game.

Stop being weird

Only MOBA I ever played, haven't touched it for 3 or 4 years though.

No
Legitimately the only fun assfaggots I've ever played

I really liked this game. I'm really casual though, I think it was ruined by Blizzard trying to make it into a eSports. Couldn't they just balance the game and continued to released content? I'm 100% sure that the game is profitable.

F

Yeah they should've embraced the casual side of it instead of pouring money into the e-sport sink. The sad thing is how they really expected the game to be dead with the killing of the e-sport scene, while the actual playerbase didn't give a shit

the last good blizzard product and the only good moba ever made.

>Any Forums always keep parroting the game was great, awesome and the best moba
>Any Forums never played the game and it died because it was bad even for the biggest BIizzdrones

It was the moba formula with literally everything that makes it work removed
You only liked it because you're a casual

lol

Yeah, esports games never become a thing by marketing. They always get there naturally. But I still think that the game is profitable. They really should continue to release content.

Attached: 1652221104122.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Abathur is easily the best character out of every MOBA game that ever existed.

No it died because Blizzard tried to force a billion dollar esport scene on a brand new game that no one knew how to play and then got pissed that the game only made 1 million dollars a day instead of 6 billion dollars a day.

static.wikia.nocookie.net/allstars_gamepedia/images/f/fe/WizardBase_Pissed13.ogg

Attached: do you require the aid of a wizard.jpg (916x742, 104.41K)

The genre in its purest form, truly lived up to the title of a "team brawler" and I'm gonna miss it. Someone else should make a game like it where its just two teams duking it out over objectives with no BS to get in the way.

Attached: happy yet sad.jpg (653x527, 51.09K)

Why do Blizzard still exist at this point ?
All their game are shitty mobile like cashgrab.
Even Genshin Impact look less than a scam than blizzard's games

It's not a MOBA, it's a Hero BRAWLER

Attached: TLV.jpg (634x356, 44.99K)

Why didn't you play it then?

>solo queuing as Abathur
>guy gets pissed off and semi-afks because "playing Abathur is throwing"
>carry a 4 man team to win anyway because the enemy team couldn't cope with an Abathur who actually leaves base
such a fucking fun character

kys

truth hurts, huh?

>Moving forward we will support Heroes in a manner similar to our other longstanding games, StarCraft and StarCraft II. In the future
so not doing anything with it

S
this shit lived longer than Master x Master

>The last hero released was a fucking meme gnoll

Attached: 1651872314527.gif (320x283, 2.29M)

>Vow to unfuck WarCraft III
>Leave HoTS to rot for the second time
It's like they hate doing something that fans would like. How hard is it to support HoTS?

its kinda boring when you have those shitwatch heroes hunting you all over the map