Gollum game looks like absolute shit

what the fuck are these people thinking? why is this game being presented as some sort of masterpiece? this looks like absolute shit - like a budget title from some third world european shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROQYjcEQMUw

great companion piece for amazon's new LOTR series though

Attached: shht game.jpg (1568x882, 180.62K)

People want to play as gandalf or aragorn not gollum

Attached: 02e5aa969de385269f4b56ea570a3f86.jpg (868x1424, 233.24K)

Is this a prank?

what's wrong with it

what coked up retard would think that playing as Gollum would be appealing to anybody? It's a disgusting little goblin, no one watched LOTR and went "dude I fucking loved Gollum, I identify with him, he's so fucking cool!!!"

Looks WAY to clean. Gollum looks more like abandoned child and less like a adult, deformed creature hobbit-sized.

We want monke audience.

Laughing at all the people that were hype for this game until they saw the gameplay. What was anyone expecting from a Gollum game?
I like stealth games, so I'll DL it when it comes to game pass

>embarrassing writing
>ugly character models
>janky animations
>inconsistent texture work
>an actual rip-off of that goblin stealth game Styx
>their big gameplay reveal is gollum throwing a rock and climbing on shit

Yes. But prank on devs.

It's weird that they would make a game about him. Tons of amazing characters to work with and they pick gollum...
No thanks

legit who on this earth asked for a game where they could play fucking gollum?

but it's not even out yet

what's right with it?

the western way, talk your way into greatness

I could imagine it could work out but for that it should be an extremely grimdark experience. Gollum is a deceiving little shit that only cares for the ring.

Have I fucked up by starting with Silmarillion instead of LoTR? I'm really loving the whole thing.
I've read The Hobbit ages ago during high school

Attached: 1635894321617.gif (306x320, 772.63K)

Gollum looking like stacy's unborn fetus

>hate Gollum as a character
>hate prequels
>hate the visuals
I don't think they could have made this game more unappealing for me even if they tried.

>dude I fucking loved Gollum, I identify with him, he's so fucking cool!!!

Attached: 9e09d7f0a1bb7a91c6eb0134a3aac59f_c5_720x720.jpg (720x720, 34.72K)

Nope, the lore is exceptional and you'll get more enjoyment out of LoTR because of it.

indeed

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 134721.png (94x55, 6.83K)

The worst part is the voice acting imo

turns out this game is made by germans which does help explain why it's so fucking awful

i honestly can't think of a single thing germany has ever done right after ww2

Not black enough

Awesome. Just got to the part there the noldor killed their Teleri bros and FĂ«anor burned the ships as a fuck you to the other elves who talked shit behind his back.
Had to download a few maps and go back and forth to the glossary/elves tree because I keep forget which clan is which but shit is awesome and made me go back to reading since I'm going from massive burnout of life itself