Pokémon SV

>Hopes
>Fears

Attached: Nintendo_PokemonScarletAndPokemonVioletGameBoxArt.jpg (1500x1292, 503.48K)

Bump.

Fuck, I wish they stuck with spritework. Taking Pokemon 3D was a bad move. Anyway
>Hopes
Lots of new Pokemon to play with, interesting characters, good story
>Fears
Lack of new Pokemon, shit characters, shit story

I've always enjoyed Pokemon games, but you know what I really can't stand? It's how you're required to either trade or buy two copies of the game in order to fill out the Pokedex. The franchise's slogan is "Gotta catch 'em all", but it's literally impossible to do that by yourself.

I lost all passion for this franchise long time ago. I really tried with Soon/Moon despite not liking it the first time but I couldn't even finish Ultrasun. I haven't even finished my playthrough of Sword. I didn't buy the remakes nor Legends Arceus and I won't buy this trash.

A cool region based on Spain
Also a coom villain

Just give me good AI, interesting new mons, every mon able to be transferred, and battle factory and I might actually get this one

Same here. Last Pokemon game I bought was Ultrasun but couldn't even finish it, it was just so boring. I haven't bothered with the franchise since and honestly have no expectations left that they will make an enjoyable game again. I still occasionally play the older games though.

I wish they at least went with some kind of nice aesthetic for their 3d models. Imagine if they kept the watercolor look for instance.

Hopes
Gay art of box legends
Fears
Lack of above

Attached: sinensian gardevoir 1 of 4.png (1000x1500, 1.44M)

pretty sure you're already good to go then

>hopes
Some cool mons
Some gay coombait

>fears
Dumb new stuff in the tcg

>Hopes
That the mods get off their asses and start banning Pokemon threads from Any Forums so that the Any Forums can do its job as a containment board
>Fears
there's still going to be endless threads about these dogshit games for toddlers

>based in spain
>open world
>barbie art style
>developed by gamefreak
>still not voice acting
>still turn based
>bad graphics
>bad story
>no national dex
>bad animations
>you can bet will have DLC (incomplete at release)
>mandatory tutorial
>unskippable cutscenes
Not even worthy pirate it

Attached: 1607311404051(1).png (127x161, 41.97K)

Pokemon doesn't have character anymore. The games just aren't fun. X and Y felt like that last time they actually tried with designs, gameplay, etc. Everything after that has been so blatantly half assed and poorly executed that I just don't enjoy them. Just look at those fucking designs, shits gross. More so in the plastic texture trash 3D versions.

>hopes
Pokemon will either die or evolve (LMAO) into something more interesting
>fears
same game will sell and make another same game that will sell

welcome to pokemon
>realize this flaw and make a 3rd game like Crystal, Platinum, and Emerald that combines both of the original 2 games plus adds a few things as well
>realize your fans no longer buy the first or both games anymore and just wait for the third one
>quit making it and go back to "buy both games right the fuck now we're a small mom and pop indie company what about that do you not understand"

Bump.

Hopes
>More attractive females
>Waifubait Champion/Villian Leader
>Edgy story/pokedex entries
>Gimmick that pisses everyone off
>Hoenn pandering for once
Fears
>No waifu pandering
>Shitty gimmick
>No returning gimmick
>Fujo pandering
>Friendly male rival
>New pokemon being trash
>Lack of bait for more Any Forums threads

Attached: 1639313460222.png (237x228, 78.72K)

>Hope
None
>Fears
None

Everything you said is completely wrong congrats you utter retard.

>Hopes
Great Pokemon designs
Hot characters
More like Legends Arceus
Better looking Pokemon models
All my favorite mons
>Fears
Resembling any game from gen 6 til now.

>literally impossible to do that by yourself
Get friends, loser.

>hopes
Game Freak goes under and someone else gets the IP
>fears
Retarded manchildren continue to eat shit, keeping GF afloat, and we never get to see a good Pokemon game

THIS, and i'll add

Hope:
- Remaining pokemon not available to transfert to home (when you start with the switch)

Fears:
- A new shitty gimmick mechanic
- Regional forms