Just a reminder to anyone complaining about what could very well be one of the most technically impressive remakes of...

Just a reminder to anyone complaining about what could very well be one of the most technically impressive remakes of the generation.

Attached: thelastofus.jpg (598x813, 77.66K)

That's not D2R

i turned this game off when i got to a ladder right at the start

Attached: 1629631386207.webm (282x500, 151.17K)

tlou 2 is shit and the original doesnt need a remake

How can they lie so shamelessly? Do they have no fucking cheek?

Attached: FuckingTwitter.jpg (1200x808, 80.18K)

>Remaking a recent game that already got a remaster
Cuckmans kike nose is showing.

Yeah, but does it play any better than “Generic Third Person Cover Shooter” this time?

Ok I’ll start:

C

It's not directed at you, it's directed at TLOUfags so they can feel valued in their third purchase of the same game

i don't give a shit.

>I have ever seen or been a part of
literal shill

What it is, is some kind of mental illness. What could possibly possess Cuckman to remake the entire game but with Joel as a lesser character?

Is there a dev in existence that deserves to be taken down a peg more than Naughty Dog? I genuinely don't think there is.

>bright pink hair
Every god damn time

these people are used to lie to your face and get away with it, what else do you expect

>most technically impressive remake
>literally using the assets they already had for TLOU2, downright to the younger Ellie and Joel models.

Yeah, totally not a cash grab.

Attached: 1551313102069.jpg (816x404, 130.63K)

Imagine praise an overheated hamburger from McDonalds as a "fine american dish".
Where the fuck is Uncharted 5?

>most meticulously built and crafted project of his entire career

wow, what a shitty career

its a hat you retard holy shit lmao

Cyberpunk showed the industry that you can lie for a decade to dishonestly make tens of millions, then cry forgiveness and shill your way back to acceptance.
For unscrupulous people, it's free money, so they're all doing it.

lol, does ND have nothing but TLOU and Uncharted? how long until they start making remakes of the Uncharted series?

Game took 5 years to make. How is it a lie?

It will retcon the first game and change the ending just like TLOU 2 did. This is not TLOU 1 remake, this is TLOU Part 1, don't forget that.

Attached: 1656879563819.jpg (962x429, 40.45K)

The have a new IP in the works. codename Jordan. I dont know much about it but its not TLOU or Uncharted and we wont see it for a while.

>No multiplayer
You can meticulously shove it up your ass

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Good point. Have to fix the problematic original game for daring to suggest that trusting doctors and following utilitarianism might not always be good things.