Pick oddity XP

>pick oddity XP
>you're now forced to specialize in lockpicking/pickpocket/hacking
>pick classic XP
>you're now forced to specialize in combat
Now that the dust has settled which one is better?

Attached: 3862758528.jpg (1280x720, 203.69K)

I just max out all my stats with cheats so I don't have to deal with this autistic trial and error shit.

Oddity should be used for 1-2 playthroughs but Classic which entails combat, quests and other things will always be the best.

>forced to
forced to get filtered more like

friendly reminder that literal trannies from here ruined the game by shilling the dev to make "balance changes"

Oddity requires you to extensively play through the entire game to reach max build
Classic lets you focus on one particular route once you know where everything is, reaching max level without exhaustively doing every single piece of content

Just let me respec you fucking virgins

I don't understand why you can't have both, someone make a mod and make things give you only 50% of the XP.

Attached: 3568325738.jpg (294x296, 16.63K)

classic levels you up way too fast, but oddity is way too slow. it's weird that there's such a gigantic difference between the two, i think classic with like 30% lower XP gains would be the best.

>good hardcore RPG means wasting your time via poorly balanced game mechanics
Why are retards like this

>noooooooo psi isnt hilariously broken
"""""RUINED"""""""

You can easily fix this game by letting the player reset their stats.

>>you're now forced to specialize in lockpicking/pickpocket/hacking
no
like, not at all
i never put points in those

Oddity is unique in more fun in theory BUT it should have been easier to find them or let the player reach higher level with it compared to classic.
Like how it is now you're basically handicapping yourself even if it's fun to look for oddities.

The objective truth has always been: oddity for first full game, classic for testing out builds.

>Hmmm today I'll make a build that doesn't devolve into omnicrafting

Attached: 89634.jpg (349x433, 13.73K)

Hahaha, yeah...

Attached: 1550465762872.jpg (1024x792, 47.02K)

psi is the only fun thing about this shit game and some fucking tranny of all people went and ruined it rofl

imagine playing some shit like smgs and you only have 2 abilities, not me haha

>Understand that oddity xp is silly and makes the game worse
>Can't turn it off because collecting weird rocks is fun
Also, I'm replaying the game, my previous build was no crafting/electric knife/point blank bursts from smgs/light mind control for cc. Should I go superheavy armor or toxic warfire now?

Attached: 1596376004264.png (1266x688, 519.68K)

Perfectly doable without crafting just finished recently a dominating game with Kukri only. Was a beast.

That'd be neat. 50% from oddities and 50% from enemies. Though oddities give massive amounts of exp so maybe a 25% oddity and 50% enemies is better.

>This time, NO CRAFTING!
>Hmm I'll try to do a full psi build!
>Would be a good idea to have high int then to have more slots
>Well... If I've got high int then I may as well make us of- oh no

based

Bioweapons are fun , do that

>Boot up game
>Want to try a new build
>Somehow always end up devolving into just playing tin can again
Help

>mfw I played Underrail ages ago and thought that by now someone would have done a mod like this
FUCK

>Oh, you didn't min-max like a no-life autismo?
>Haha, get ready to replay the same exact missions for at least 2 hours!

Attached: depot a.png (300x229, 100.23K)

I like oddity because I'm more used to it. With Classic you're far more likely to get far faster to a point where you stomp every other enemy and stop progressing.
For that matter FUCK CRAWLERS why don't they have a REAL WEAKNESS

It's hard. The code is spaghetti and the dev actively hates people modding his game.