Oldfags of Any Forums, if you could give your younger self one (1) videogame-related advice, what would it be...

Oldfags of Any Forums, if you could give your younger self one (1) videogame-related advice, what would it be? Keep it vidya.

Attached: 93603134_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 927.73K)

Never play vidya based on cartoons and movies unless its popular.

Play Final Fantasy 7
Yes it looks like shit but it's actually pretty fun
Also Amiibos will never as useful as you think they will be ingame

Don't pay for vidya

dont give a fuck about what reviewers and other people say about a game, if it looks interesting just try it yourself.

A controller cannot safely fit up your ass in any capacity.

Don't pre order master of orion III it sucks

Don't play
Don't pick up the SNES, go out more
Don't play WoW, go out more, focus on school
Focus on sports and school and reading
Make hobbies, so that when you're 30, and otherwise successful, you aren't a hollow shell who loses the most stable relationship you have ever had because you are locked into your head trying desperately to think of a passion outside of working out and pressing buttons in front of a monitor

stay the fuck away from MMOs

Don't buy anything, pirate everything

Stop buying so many fucking games. Buy 1 or 2 games at MOST , finish them, then maybe move on

STOP PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS YOU FUCK

Don't go to Any Forums

Kill myself

Activision, Take-Two and Epic are going to be worth billions so buy their stocks immediately.

I love Japanese superstar Kaede Takagaki

Might be effective if you weren't autistic.

I'm actually more than likely the biggest normie on this board, she was just ultimate normal stacey tier. And despite a great career, being attractive, and obsessing over crossfit, if I hadn't ever touched a game 20 something years ago, I think i wouldve cultivated hiking, rafting, surfing, fishing...anything. All I do is workout, work, drink with friends. Thats not a person, thats just routines

Remember to eat lotsa pizza

>All I do is workout, work, drink with friends.

This is what 90% of normalfags do. You are coping hard.

>workout
yeah ok fine, good for your heath
>work, drink
lame as fuck and ruins your body, goes against working out.
>hanging out with friends
gets old , and annoying

Wow, what a life. All of a sudden vidya sounds more exciting

Attached: 1609547856372.gif (200x200, 3.89M)