Are there any weed games

are there any weed games

Attached: unknown-103~2.png (1169x1155, 1.71M)

weed shop
runescape

I underestimated how bad THC is for you and I spent all of last year high on high% THC edibles to the point of psychosis and I almost killed myself. 6 months clean now. Bye

Attached: 6D455A07-B71A-455E-B0BC-333ED49FF93F.png (550x531, 224.46K)

My favorite weed game is smoking a fatty before getting on the interstate

Attached: breh.jpg (1080x796, 68.97K)

Does marijuana improve your toilet experience?

amogus

i've been having some kinda throat problems for like 8 months now. whenever i smoke, my throat tightens up and it feels like im gonna choke on nothing. been trying all kindsa shit to take care of it, and almost nothing works. doctors say its just tightness in the muscles, but it sure as hell doesnt feel that way, even if i've seen down it with a camera and proved theres nothing actually there.
i just want smoke a fucking bowl without worrying about dying, this shit is so exhausting

Attached: 1434849488887.png (1280x720, 686.81K)

either take edibles or stop
I permanently fucked up my lungs through smoking

DUDE

Attached: 1651226963670.png (1024x1024, 1.05M)

my lungs are fine, my throat is fine, its literally just a muscle thing. i've done a bunch of tests, and it feels tight as fuck even when im not smoking. i stopped smoking for 2 weeks and it did nothing, stopped drinking for 3, changed my diet - no results. 8 months in and i'm kinda losing my fucking mind

What did Any Forums do this time?

Attached: four.png (188x78, 1.73K)

It's almost like drugs are bad for you.

Garage- Bad Dream Adventure is great on edibles, though the game itself has nothing to do with weed, it's based on LSD or psilocybin trips.

I know but I can't quit

good to see you too, quentin

They hacked Hunter Bidens iCloud

if you let weed take over your life like that then you have bad self-discipline/impulse control

Attached: AI .jpg (373x470, 76.38K)

Don't do drugs if you have schizophrenia

Yes, brilliant observation.

brilliantly observed how weak faggots are

I miss gaming with weed, but I know it's not worth the bother.

WEED

Well don't ingest high % edibles then? I don't know what to tell you, too much of anything can induce negative experiences.

So we have new picture of hunter's dick ?

no but seriously, why are there so many people here that despise weed while being literal alcoholics?

Attached: 1655406284538.png (2033x1646, 1.18M)

honestly prefer delta 8 distil now over just smoking the bud. you can eat the distil like a edible or vape it.

You don't get psychosis while not intoxicated unless you have schizophrenia, if you do have it you shouldn't use weed at all.

Yeah that and pics of alleged prostitutes or something idk

Aesthetics of the people who use the drugs, most people choose everything they like based off of the aesthetics of liking the thing and only play/watch/listen to it in order to talk about having done so later without realizing it. Most people are actually NPCs.