Kill villain

>kill villain
>get bad ending

Attached: 928AF559-3257-4008-81A8-51D260ABB0EB.png (697x519, 316.3K)

One of the worst pieces of fiction ever written

Name one game, phoneposter-san

Killing is wrong. Dumb idiot.

is this really the sort of thing you have to post to get replies? you can't make interesting or engaging or entertaining posts so you have to post blatant gutter-tier bait like this? re-evaluate yourself, dude

Metro 2033?

Metro fucking sucks

persona 4

the bad ending in P4 involves killing an innocent and letting the real bad guy go free

conviction
If you kill the main villain:
- sam lives on a saner man, and a having a happier life with his daughter
- grim has nowhere to go or no one to trust
If you kill the main villain:
the entire game is just sam becoming a tool for third echelon (again) with actual character regression and a massive waste of time.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Only retards like Monster or think it is clever/meaningful in any way.

sorry the 2nd line should be
>If you don't kill the main villain:*

what's the point of doubling down when I already told you I know what you're doing?

i stopped watching here. 40 episodes of build-up and the whole "you shouldn't kill" shtick just for this fucker to hesitate shooting johan but have no problem shooting roberto instead. fuck this shitty anime.

NTA but GTA 4 have only bad endings no matter wether you kill the villain

Disney will not exist in 5 years, fag. Time to grow up.

>to hesitate shooting johan but have no problem shooting roberto instead
There's a difference between shooting someone in self defense that's about to shoot you and sniping some guy in the head in front of a crowd

i look just like that

Black Ops 2, but it's justified that the good ending has Section stopping the circle of revenge that destroyed Menendez and Woods.

Attached: R(11).jpg (1260x1060, 177.1K)

>new vegas at launch on 360
>autistically clear out the beginning of game
>save corrupts 8 hours in
>okay
>do the same thing
>save corrupts 6 hours in
>fuck you obshitian
>years later, another try
>get to vegas
>see zoot suit cunt at elevator banks
>he tries to talk some shit
>boss fight time
>kill his ass
7/10, pretty good game. The pre-credit scene where you talk to a computer was weird but whatever.

>sniping some guy in the head in front of a crowd
this is the same guy who quit his job, is currently on the run for homicide and decided to learn how to use a firearm, all so he can take out a serial killer before more lives are lost.
he threw away his one (1) golden opportunity to avenge everyone who died and to stop johan, but didn't mind shooting roberto to save his own life.
makes no fucking sense does it?

Most of the villians in dinsey cartoons were killed, Dummy McDummy

the whole point is that committing murder is not easy

but we get it, you're an epic cool guy and you definitely would have done it because you're a badass that gives no shit

spoiler faggot johan gets shot by someone else at the end of the series and tenma performs surgery saving his life again

He right you drooling imbecil

>tenma performs surgery saving his life again
Why didn't he just not perform the surgery

Live a Live

read it and find out :-)

>the whole point is that committing murder is not easy
i never said it was. the entire anime, tenma is portrayed as a selfless, pure-hearted guy who just wants to help people. i found it strange that he would value his own life, to the point that he would overcome his fear of hurting others, but wouldn't do the same for everyone who died and would die because of johan.

>but we get it, you're an epic cool guy and you definitely would have done it
you're a fucking retard if this is your takeaway from my posts.

you dont need to be a badass to commit murder
you just have fo not give a shit which fits like 99% of this site and the only thing stopping most anons here from becoming mass murderers is either no access to a gun or being a high functioning psychopath conscious enough to realize that killing someone would bring them trouble with trying to fit in society

>villian in a game = disney baby booboo shit

>NOOO YOU CAN'T KILL THE VILLAIN, THAT MEANS YOU ARE JUST AS EVIL AS HIM!

Attached: 1654348805856.png (520x767, 87.1K)