I hate Paper Mario fags so much

I hate Paper Mario fags so much

Attached: 1619148324594.jpg (1200x900, 133.84K)

You don't like people because they like a video game?

Yes, of course

>OP: I hate not being a fag so much

Super Mario RPG chad checking in. Fuck paper Mario

don't care about Arlo but you shouldn't go shitting on chugga

Super Mario RPG is good, but you are either two layers of contrarianism deep or have never played Paper Mario. What’s the problem? People like it too much? They complain when the newer games aren’t good, and you think complaining about video games is cringe? In that case, where do you think you are?

I hate Nintendo toddlers and 3rd party devs that love and release exclusives on their hardware

Emile goated

lemme guess, Is it because Paper Mario fans are "entitled man-babies" who want games full of "deviantart ocs" and hate Sticker Star/Color Splash/Origami King because they're """different?"""

Attached: 1653470565109.png (513x473, 279.29K)

They're the OG because they "lost" Super Mario RPG to Paper Mario.

How do you call that fashion style?

You forgot to throw in "backtracking" a couple of times

The Origami King is a beautiful game full of amazing locales, funny characters, and a pretty decent main story.
And absolutely god-awful gameplay.

If Paperfags had actually played and supported non-paper Mario RPGs, then maybe we'd still be getting Mario RPGs today.

Why do so many Paperfags stick so closely to the Paper aesthetic specifically?
It was cool sure. But Paper Mario is literally the sequel to Super Mario RPG. A non-paper game.
The worst thing are Paperfags who haven't even played Super Mario RPG.

That-Guy

Attached: eyts555rid791.jpg (1080x1252, 189.36K)

Theater kid

The type of person you’re whining about really doesn’t exist. Paper Mario fans played the other RPGs. You just forgot to include parents buying games for their 9 year olds in your equation.

We know you do.

Attached: 1566519763002.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

Where did this retarded meme that classic Paper Mario fans never played SMRPG or M&L come from?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 111.72K)

arlo is cool as long as he doesn't go into weird rants
i was literally laughing my ass off at the mess of his video where he's clearly on painkillers talking about mortality for half an hour

Sounds kino as fuck, what video?