Overwatch 2

>5v5
>Makes half the roster useless in fights
>Sombra and Mei now considered troll picks.
>S76 now a lesser version of Soujourn or whatever the fuck her name is.

They are really trying to save this game by destroying it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.27K)

The game was never good or well-designed. These changes were to try and make OW a decent game, but because it was also burdened by how fucking awful it is, it is instead buckling under Kaplan's legacy of rampant inexperience and otiosity that plagued the game for five years.

All the new changes make the game way better and everything you said is fucking wrong. You are also retarded.

Anyway, still, not good enough. It's still not good enough.

>game has seasonal balancing rendering certain characters vital and others useless, and a stagnant meta due to the fact that fights are more number-crunching than a skill-based slugfest

Wow it's like you're really playing Overwatch

My god. Its almost like the free-to-play DLC is trying so hard to revive their esports league.

No one ever talks about Winston. As a nobrainmain I am worry

>battle pass
fuck right off. why did I buy this game

so you have to purchase the game, and then you have to purchase battle passes ontop of it?

If you want any of the single player content, yes.

You can still fun police perfectly well as Winnie its just hard right now because of Discord orb which melts him. Once Zen gets nerfed next beta he'll be back.

I imagine Blizz will just copy CoD's model and let you make enough OW fun bucks to buy the next season pass just by playing the game. Its all cosmetic shit anyway so who cares its not like the D2 Battle Pass which you have to buy on top of everything else.

I want to BE Mercy!

Attached: 1636681478615.png (971x3029, 3.99M)

You're either completely retarded, low skill or don't play the game at all, probably combination of all three
v5
Good, fuck tank players, matches should be dependent on DPS players, it's an FPS not a MOBA, go play league or some shit
>>Makes half the roster useless in fights
This is literally every online game ever, it's called meta and nothing new to ow, it's fine if its skill dependent aka DPS characters (aim)
>>Sombra and Mei now considered troll picks.
Sombra was literally busted in first beta, don't think they changed her but good if they did fuck that shit hero
Mei also seemed fine, freezing is cancer anyways, learn to aim
>>S76 now a lesser version of Soujourn or whatever the fuck her name is.
It is literally the opposite.

I’m already Mercy

I want to BE Widowmaker

Attached: 28d327d9210371eeb44373a2bfd92ebd.jpg (3242x4096, 621.84K)

overwatch was only fun in the first couple of months, then they started nerfing everything fun to pander to the 0.5% compfag autists

paizuri

Only for black cocks

Not even coomers keep the thread alive, shame

Attached: 1646492643154.webm (720x822, 517.75K)

>32 heroes
>meta is only few of the 32

Never played overwatch, never will play it either but I have coomed to Mei more times than I can count.

Attached: 1655659125043.jpg (1677x2300, 374.2K)