Those of you disappointed that Fallout Van Burren never came out should check ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game...

those of you disappointed that Fallout Van Burren never came out should check ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game, it's essentially that

Attached: image.jpg (1152x648, 402.54K)

Ill check it out, thanks OP

Attached: file.png (630x630, 97.1K)

i like Fallout 3, but the original 2 are great too

on the one hand, the game is made by ukranian nazis.
on the other hand, the only other fallout inspired content we've got is made by amerikkkan """anti"""-fascists.

wasteland 2 and 3 are good enough for me

I did and it's shit
this

>disappointed that Fallout Van Burren never came out
Shut the fuck up about Van Buren you fucking fags, if any of you actually saw the leaks, you would know the game was going to be hot garbage. Nobody actually gave a fuck about Van Buren besides the few boomers who actually played the OG games back in the old days. Any Van Buren "fans" today are annoying fake old fallout boomer wannabes who watched a video on Youtube about how Bethesda ruined Fallout. I hate modern Bethesda but they did Fallout a favor by reviving the series and soft rebooting it for a modern audience.

Attached: image_2022-07-10_121846567.png (696x464, 216.25K)

Yeah, Van Buren sounded like it would've been maximum whacky wahoo wasteland and not really Fallout at all.

I'll play it if you give me some good builds

Nyet.
Just play Underrail. ATOM:RPG isn't very high-quality, nor does it have a lot of content.
It's slavjank without the ambition.

>Underrail
>Atom RPG
both are shit though

Nah, Underrail is great because of its setting and it tries to be new and original.
ATOM:RPG is a tasteless, bland Fallout rip-off.

I love underrail it’s main problem is it too much of a time sink use the guide’s to git gud Atom was shit and soulless.

Attached: 1657473061460.jpg (1067x598, 386.56K)

>no power armor except in a DLC
No thank you.

Is this the one in the current humble bundle selection?

That's the sequel/standalone expansion.

Nah, Underrail looks and plays like shit. It's barely even an actual RPG narrative. Basically just a build autism simulator with a meh setup attached to it.

well

It's not as good as F1 and 2. And it's overflowing with memes, worse than 2.

Well I'm playing w2 now and outside of combat it's fucking trash.

ATOM's world is the most boring shit ever, most apocalypse worlds made by Russians are just: communism but ruins. No creativity.