Is hating this the new "Fallout New Vegas is not of good sir!" or "Half Life 2 was never good!" for Star Wars games?

Is hating this the new "Fallout New Vegas is not of good sir!" or "Half Life 2 was never good!" for Star Wars games?

Attached: file.png (1800x1012, 872.06K)

There has always been people who dislike 2, though most of the time it feels like they dislike that 2 gets more discussion than anything about the game itself

No, its just people rightfully hating a literally unfinished game that is still being sold for money.

Kotor 1 and 2 should be played in order.
Kotor 1 was close to how traditional star wars was just gives a bit more depth because you have more time to explore the world
Kotor 2 is the writers trying to critique the star wars canon in general

KotOR 2 is a fine piece of unfinished garbage
>b-but muh cut content mod!!!!
Don't care
>b-but you have to!!!!
Modding is for trannies
>b-but it's not true!!!!
Yes it is

Attached: 1657457454974.gif (282x284, 105.05K)

>Modding is for trannies
Is there a word for behavior like this

It's acceptable to hate it for being unfinished, but even back in 2004 it was better than kotor 1.

basedness

I don't hate KOTOR 2, I just prefer the first one. Obsididrones on the other hand always tell people to skip the first one and act like it's worse than the second one in every way despite being an actually finished and complete game with more lived in planets

Theres an organized shilling campaign against older games on Any Forums for at least 3 years now.
Paid corporate employees and professional marketeers and bots and shills with just as many if not even more organized unpaid disc*rd retards.
Anti Morrowind threads, anti new vegas threads, anti oblivion threads, anti skyrim threads, anti fallout 1 and 2 threads, etc.
All artificial and inorganic bumped by samefags and phone fags that change ips but dont have the brainpower to change posting patterns and images they use.
Probably some scripts and bots as well.

Attached: 1657469103938.jpg (1066x965, 503.98K)

>skyrim
Skyrim was released like 6 months ago user

the game sucks, you are just finally hearing good opinions from people with taste..

What if you played actually good old games like Deus Ex instead of “old” games from the late 2000s? Morrowind was good, reskinned knock off Morrowind not so much.
>people don’t like generic Bethesda RPG #5 that plays the same as the ones before it and is a dumbed down version of Morrowind??? Impossible!
lol

The problem arises when fans of KOTOR 2 start throwing around terms like "masterpiece" and "painstakingly crafted". No level-headed person can let that pass without comment. The game is unfinished, has many issues with the sequencing of its dialogue, and is often just plain ugly. Look at the cutscenes with the crude attempts at cinematic action - they're fucking laughable, and not excused by the age of the game. MGS2 came out before this.

>older games
>Skyrim
>a 2011 game that is still being rereleased and milked by its devs to this day
Uh huh.

There's always a segment of people who did not like 2.
>It's unfinished and feels worse as a game than KOTOR 1
>It's trying to be subversive to something as black and white as classic Star Wars (and fails at morally gray choices anyway)
>The writing is overrated and it has tons of pseud fans
It's still a good game, but it has been consistantly overrated for too long.

>??? Impossible!
What if you stop posting like a passive bottom aggressive faggot and realize I recognize posting patterns.
I play vidya since the late eighties and have refined my tastes over decades of playing and discussing and analyzing games of all genres and subgenres, from perspectives of a casual kid and a hardened veteran pro player.

Organized campaigns are different from genuine user posts.

Attached: 1644263412673.png (230x252, 16.67K)

>user realizes that Kreia is a lying hypocrite
That is literally the point

>and fails at morally gray choices anyway
APATHY IS DEATH
The game explicitly tells you that being a fencesitting greyfag is bad, it just wants your reasons for your choice to be more than blind following of ideology

Its been 11 years.
Its like talking about a game released in 1991. such as Sonic the hedgehog but in 2002.
To some younglings ps3 and xbox360 are retro

A game has to have an ending to be good, in my opinion. Can't just fucking stop.

I meant in the sense of something that is right from one perspective and wrong from onother perspective, for example Onderon if you want to support the nativists and not want the planet to be absorbed into the republic, your character randomly becomes a cackling maniacal sith type, even if you're doing it out of interest for the people. This isn't even a case of overturning a democracy, this is throwing out a Monarch who will let her planet become just another Republic World vs a popular Hero who wants to keep Onderon free.

>Usually hate replaying games
>Have replayed KOTOR I 4-5 times (Just finished most recent playthrough) and KOTOR II 4 times
I kneel. What build should I do for a II replay?

Attached: 1586632463696.png (790x712, 86.2K)

You’d have more of a point if Skyrim wasn’t still being rereleased with pointless editions that add fishing or have slightly better textures that you could get with a mod. Sonic 1991 isn’t being released again for full price every couple years, if it was I would lump it in with Skyrim.

But my reasons are being better at light or dark force abilities. That's fucking it.

Gunslinger with force. Without force if you've already done one with force.