LOOK AT THIS NEP

LOOK AT THIS NEP

Attached: nep.jpg (437x437, 85K)

LOOK AT THAT NEP

THAT I JUST FOUND

kil nep

no

Attached: 1656033452168.jpg (850x1162, 167.65K)

Lewd Nep!

HE

Attached: .jpg (1076x1162, 155.08K)

There is an actual sequel to VII that came out a couple months ago in Japan.

Attached: 1637811114370.png (794x284, 276.66K)

is uzume in it

nepu nepu

WHEN I SAY GO
GET READY TO THROW

probably not

Attached: 1642152098098.jpg (363x426, 142.21K)

Are we ever getting a new mainline title or are we doomed to spinoff hell, nepbros?

The new game is a direct sequel to VII and apparently pretty good. Sadly IFI is being retards and they haven't bought it over to Steam or Switch yet.

Still no news on the new Date a Live VN either. Iffy's really holding out on me.

Apparently they've just been doing otome games or something, shit sucks.

What's her games' appeal? Is it another cute girl doing cute things?

Fujos and otomestacies apparently buy their games.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Then it's shit I don't want it

IF is a goddess.

You sure? looks like another stupid spin off.

Mix of cute and story I guess. I like how the 4 goddesses aren't omnipotent and I love watching them struggle.

I think Rom and Ram should get a spinoff game.

that's an adorable and humorous idea

Attached: リクエスト消化-85520477.png (2219x2047, 2.13M)

too annoying

fuck you

I know we like them to be eternal lolis, but since it's a spinoff anyway, why not send them to another dimension where they can age? Then they can have a character arc, mature a little bit, developing their personalities and becoming a little less annoying. They wouldn't have to become adults either, but something like Uni's age by the end of the game. And in the main dimension Rom and Ram could still be lolis if they want to do that.

I say all this because it would in all likelihood make them more popular with existing fans and even bring in some new fans. Rom and Ram are less popular than Gear and Uni because the former two did have character arcs where they changed and matured, which allowed them to show all different sides of their characters and endear them to fans. Rom and Ram haven't had that much of a chance, and if they're stuck being like 9 years old, they might never.

Not that it would be impossible to have a good arc at their current age. It worked great for Nanoha's first two seasons, Cardcaptor Sakura, and many more. If they can somehow write a great story again, it could work. But you can see the problem with doing a coming of age story for kids who will never grow up.

I would definitely love to see Rom and Ram as more than just little sisters. Even in their VII arc they were focused on finding Blanc, which was fine, but nothing much happened with that.