Now that the dust has settled, was it kino? Will we ever see this gsme represented in Super Smash Bros?

Now that the dust has settled, was it kino? Will we ever see this gsme represented in Super Smash Bros?

Attached: 51VQiTwYN0L.jpg (500x445, 46.16K)

I scrolled past the thread and thought the title said 'stop smoking cock' as the title

I'd rather get lung cancer than buy an Ubisoft game

if only Ray Liotta knew about this game...

I scrolled past the thread and thought it was a girl with her legs spread and ready to take a cock

i read that and saw that

Just stop fucking smoking. It's really that easy.

too soon

You repulsive fucking coomer

I'm serious bro we could have extended his life another ten, twenty years...

Based coomer frens

Honestly true. I always end up going back to smoking after a few months but everytime I've quit I've done it cold turkey and not had any drawbacks.

The only reason why I start again is getting too impulsive while drinking. If somebody offers me a smoke while drunk I will take it, and then I'm back on again until I decide to stop.

I bought this game amongst others for my sister's 9th birthday, as a joke. She never even started smoking so it must have worked.

>2022
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>b-but it kills you
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, except if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation

>I-It's Expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Attached: 4zgq74.png (1600x1174, 752.12K)

Smoking a Lucky right now

Attached: images.jpg (800x500, 45.67K)

I read his book and it helped. Still have the odd fag with a beer but otherwise I've stopped. I smoke for the occasional pleasure rather than to satisfy the chemical addiction.

>stopped smoking DUDE WEED after 2 years of smoking nonstop
>don't feel the need to smoke more, but feel bored now that I'm not looking forward to my daily smoke
Feels weird man.

Attached: 1657465910363.jpg (765x1024, 138.51K)

have fun getting lung cancer and smelling like shit

Is there one of these games, but for crack?

Attached: 1652237563698.jpg (788x791, 70.53K)

My dad would go to smoking cessation, but as a kid I’d call it smoking sensation.

I just found out that my mum had a pink dslite that she used to play puzzle games on as well as these kind of "game". It's honestly a shame that phones have a stranglehold on that market now.