Is it me or whenever you talk about any yakuza game that isn't zero you need to see people keep praising zero for no...

is it me or whenever you talk about any yakuza game that isn't zero you need to see people keep praising zero for no reason at all, it's like we are talking about yakuza 4 or 5 and someone comes and talk about zero, i always found it weird because zero is prequel and it's not that important really

Attached: RgGK_PS3_JP_disc.jpg (1450x1450, 646.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/2RVMRqBk72O
vocaroo.com/7S3jH8qwQxU
voca.ro/30zFYdUx3HJ
vocaroo.com/kcmYmwU2bey
vocaroo.com/hjBBPJBK1Ry
vocaroo.com/3YSRCYzzQhY
voca.ro/gMmJb1ciUah
vocaroo.com/1h0RGeoABCZ4
vocaroo.com/1HyG32OrjJyU
vocaroo.com/1gVUkfbUg7Xv
vocaroo.com/1b0NEIQYKyty
vocaroo.com/1dJjPQmqjQ2G
vocaroo.com/1hCAZviY4DyS
vocaroo.com/15UITq15csrd
voca.ro/120ykKEOgvUz
voca.ro/llnw7RcyU6i
vocaroo.com/1lWJw5bm3kO9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I was talking about Yakuza 4 I'd probably want to shift discussion to a game that's not utter dogshit, makes sense.

maybe because 0 is the only good non cringe game

Here's me doing half-life weapon sound effects with my mouth

>HL1 pistol
vocaroo.com/2RVMRqBk72O

>HL1 magnum
vocaroo.com/7S3jH8qwQxU

>Missile launcher
voca.ro/30zFYdUx3HJ

>HL1 crossbow
vocaroo.com/kcmYmwU2bey

>HL1 gauss
vocaroo.com/hjBBPJBK1Ry

>Med pickup
vocaroo.com/3YSRCYzzQhY

>Weapon select
voca.ro/gMmJb1ciUah

>
HL2
>HL2 crossbow
vocaroo.com/1h0RGeoABCZ4
vocaroo.com/1HyG32OrjJyU

>HL2 pistol
vocaroo.com/1gVUkfbUg7Xv

>HL2 magnum
vocaroo.com/1b0NEIQYKyty

>HL2 pulse rifle
vocaroo.com/1dJjPQmqjQ2G

>HL2 shotgun
vocaroo.com/1hCAZviY4DyS
vocaroo.com/15UITq15csrd

>Ragdoll noises
voca.ro/120ykKEOgvUz

Bonus:
Screwing on a silencer and VOX voicevoca.ro/llnw7RcyU6i
vocaroo.com/1lWJw5bm3kO9

nah I see more autistic posers crying about people liking a game

but 4 wasn't bad

0 fags can't help it user

yeah, like those who cry about people liking 3

consequence of 0 being a great game.
Other games are good too though, 0's just a highlight of the franchise.

it's getting really annoying, everywhere you see them in a forum or comment sections you feel like there is no room for argument at all

I love 0, but goddamn I don't need to see people in every thread shit on every game that isn't 0 while claiming it's the only good one.

0 is alot of peoples first yakuza game and perhaps only yakuza game.

More like westcucks started with 0 and refused to play anything without the garbage kiwami badge.
This probably the only fanbase where the most popular question is which game can i skip.

never seen that.
saying you don't like a game and crying about people liking a game is different

Back in 2010, it wasn't bad. Try playing it now.

what
played it 2 months ago, it's really good

I always (eventually) play every mainline game in a series. I don't get why people would start playing a series and claim to like it if they want to skip games.

It's still the same shit. One of the easiest and most satisfying combat/heatmoves in the series.

I still wonder why 0 didn't keep some of the cool mechanics from 5 like being able to store weapons from fights and roam around the map with hostesses/companions.

god bless I'm not western

Hobby is a social thing, people only want get in on the most popular or newest things to talk about them.

5 was made with a heart... unlike 0

akiyama was such a gift to the series, treating him like a side character in 5 was RGG biggest mistake

Normies hated 4 more in 2010 than now, check out the old IGN gameplay demos (especially the karaoke video with Tanimura).

>what
you said someone cries about people liking 3 which never happens. people just say they don't like it. meanwhile yakuza hipsters shit their pants if someone likes 0 all the time

nah they did him dirty in 6. at least in 5 he was still playable and had the same personality.

who cares about what normies say? bro..the same people who ignored yakuza 1 in 05 and called it "japanese gta" are the same people who are saying that yakuza is better than gta now, hypocrites.

Mechanics are weird with the series, they drop stuff at complete random.
>Chases get retooled like every other game to the point that now it's fully automated.
>Storing weapons is random.
>Equipment set buffs just disappeared after K2 despite it offering a good risk/reward.
>Body damage disappeared after either 3 or 4.
>5 was the only game with momentum-based movement.
and thank God it was because it sucked pure ass.
>Kenzan, 3, and I think 4 had the "Feel the Heat" stuff then it disappeared.
>2 and Kenzan have this weird mechanic where you deplete boss HP by a certain amount in a certain amount of time and you get a free, boss-specific Heat Action like Ryuji falling to his knee in Ryuji 1.