What is your favorite 3D mario game Any Forums?

Mine is Super Mario 64.

Attached: Meme_02.png (1841x863, 1.59M)

Unironically Odyssey because in no other game does Mario feel this good to play

>Unironically Odyssey because in no other game does Mario feel this good to play
Never played it.

Attached: Meme_01.png (1853x876, 1.68M)

>Unironically Odyssey because in no other game does Mario feel this good to play
I am loving Odyssey, I have 400 moons and beaten the main story but I worry it won't have replay value because it focuses on finding stuff.
So 3D World + Bowsers Fury is a strong contender for replay value.
>Mine is Super Mario 64.
I can't go back to the original, camera is too bad, wall jumps are annoying and graphics are an eyesore. I still play it on my DS which fixes all that and adds a nice map but low res and no analog stick.
3D All-Stars disappointed me because while Galaxy as is, is fine and Sunshine with widescreen is passable I had hoped they would have made 64 their effort game but alas no.
I hope they make a definitive version of 64 for the Switch or it's successor or at least a game that follows the formula. I would love a Mario 64 remake that has twice as many courses and Stars, that would be incredible.

>I still play it on my DS
Cancer

Attached: Nintendo-DS-Fat-Blue.jpg (330x300, 95.99K)

>So 3D World + Bowsers Fury is a strong contender for replay value.
I have played it it's fun.

Attached: Mario.jpg (253x199, 14.55K)

Gonna say it: 3D World
Just pure 2D Mario gameplay transitioned wonderfully into 3D.

Not a real 3D mario game.
They should consider doing something with the smm2 3d world style.

Attached: Mario.jpg (1280x720, 100.66K)

sus

>Just pure 2D Mario gameplay transitioned wonderfully into 3D.
I've heard this thrown around a lot and while I tend to agree with it, it's odd to me because of how much I enjoy 3D World. 2D Mario has never really done anything for me.

What do you mean?

Attached: boxart.jpg (1200x675, 199.8K)

If it's not a real one then neither is Galaxy 2, which follows the exact same design philosphy, albiet on Galaxy 1's engine and aesthetics.
They could have called it Mario 3D Bros. and it wouldn't change all that much.

But that's the best D-pad in the DS family.
Lite is too squishy, i is too clicky, 3DS is too small and secondary.

Not what I mean.

sussy baka

Bullshit, mario galaxy 2 is the same game with different levels sans story.

Odyssey is strong on replayability if you ignore 100%
I've played it 3 times already, it's pretty good.

If you're going to pull a "nintendo reviewer who thinks they know more about games than mid-2000s Nintendo" and whine about D-pad controls for Mario 64 DS you can stop right there, Sally. For starters the D-Pad controls are just fine once you get used to them, and the touch screen analog stick might not have self resistance but it still works just as well. If you can't play SM64DS, I'm sorry, you're just a genetic dead end. Blame your parents.

Attached: 1657278253393.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

why did he do it bros

Still cancer.
You are just used to retarded controls.

Mario is an asshole, just like in all those Newgrounds cartoons. He was probably high on mushrooms too.

>why did he do it bros
It's fun.

>we will never murder digital penguin babies in a mario game again
:(