Have you ever accurately predicted a game to be a piece of shit and been called out by others?

I played because of the experience of having the first day to buy Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 5.
I clearly guessed that Battlefield 2042 would be a piece of shit.
When I told others online that I was right about the prediction, they were furious. Called me just a stupid hater. The game will definitely be as perfect and cool as the CG trailer shows inside.
Even after the game was released, there was still someone who spent the whole day cursing with me. He thinks the game is not bad at all, although it sucks now. Later the game will become perfect.
>Now he just pretends he didn't see me talking.

Attached: 2042.jpg (640x733, 94.87K)

Destiny 2.

Attached: 1656607371238.png (1920x1980, 146.75K)

elden ring

Breath of the Wild

>guy at work
>neckbeard that openly admits to being a redditor
>"dude, no man's sky is going to be the greatest video game ever! multiplayer space dogfights, unique giant monster boss battles, an I N F I N I T E universe to explore etc etc"
>i press x to doubt
>"user, you haven't even played it yet. and why do you shit over things before they're even out? especially stuff like this where you can just tell it's going to be good"
>he doesn't realise the irony
>games comes out
>he shills it for a day and how great it is to play it on release
>over the ensuing days public opinion turns
>reddit discourse being negative towards it changes his mind
>he starts to tell everyone how shit it is and that he hopes the people who made it get arrested for false advertising
>later starts shilling the game again because muh free updates
>eventually parrots "it's actually really good now" because the new narrative is set by sunk-cost fallacy redditors defending it in force

Attached: download_20211208_093808.jpg (508x491, 49.36K)

I had a friend of mine buy this shit. He loves Battlefield, he says, and he played the beta and did nothing but bitch about how shit it was. Said it didn't deserve his money.

I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

"BUT I THOUGHT THEYD PATCH IT HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??"

They literally cannot stop giving shit games money.

Diablo 3
DoW3
Dropzone
Brink
Assassins Creed 3
Fallout 4
Fallout 76

What are some other games that are "actually really good now" but are still the same hot garbage?

Another that comes to mind is sea of thieves.

Attached: 1651616151415.jpg (713x611, 76.1K)

It took you THREE games from the same franchise to realize the series been in complete and utter shit, and you kept BUYING them day one?
You're the problem.

>buying Battlefield 3 times
Why are you on Any Forums

Attached: 73476.png (275x306, 132.22K)

good question, Any Forums doesnt play games

did your coworkers start clapping at you for being so smart too?

Mass Effect Andromeda

a few years back my pops would cope and make excuses until I told him about all the LGBT shit they shilled and it quickly changed his opinion

I didn't actually buy "Battlefield V". I did use EA play for a month to try it out for free for 10 hours.
I was shocked by the amount of crazy and stupid system mods the game had. It made me angry for a whole year, and it still turned out to be a piece of shit at the end of the day.
>2042 on the other hand, when I played the beta version, I felt something wasn't quite right with the game. Then I found out the game was 100% shit. So I just didn't bother buying that crap game.
>Unfortunately no one took my point of view at all, they bought the most expensive version with their salary.

Better to not play videogames than to be an actual casual giving his own hard-earned money to EA. I'm more annoyed that almost nobody on Any Forums gives a shit than I am at OP, kids would rather complain about politics than about casuals because most of them are casuals too, and most of the time they complain about games it's games made for casuals like Minecraft.

Attached: 91.jpg (500x565, 16.47K)

Wotr

>ER is just DS4
God I fucking wish. The open world meme is fucking garbage

Back 4 Blood.

Remember when people would actually post oc from Any Forums to describe this shit instead of a Twitter meme?

GTA The Definitive Edition.
There were many obvious red flags from this collection and yet people just refused to acknowledge them.
But the worst thing is when the games finally came out and suddenly, all the people who kept parroting "why the hate?" changed their mind and jumped on the bandwagon of hate themselves. Suddenly, these people cared about quality.
It was another reminder for me that gamers deserve the industry they have.

Attached: GTA_the_sims.jpg (354x500, 159.66K)

>See anime game
>predict it will be shit
You will always be correct.

maybe youre the only one autistic enough to actively get mad over what games other people play

>Battlefield 2042
im usually pretty good at predicting games will be a dumpster fire but i got tricked on this one some how. I dunno I was convinced there was no way dice could afford but publicity after 1 and 5 but here we are. I'll never buy one of their shit games again. I hadn't bought a battlefield before that since 4. Should have just kept playing 4 instead of that shit show.