Vermitide 2 at -80%

>Vermitide 2 at -80%
Is it worth it if i like L4D2?
are those scam DLC needed to get a great experience of the game?

Attached: 1657464849580.jpg (601x353, 93.19K)

>Any Forums please tell me what to think

It's p good. I dunno why it's 100GB though

Fun for 40-60 hours, then you are just grinding for reds.
Run through the campaign once, then do some chaos waste runs on legendary, then uninstall.

Worth a couple of bucks for that, but don't get it full price.

It's more melee focused than L4D2, but the melee combat is super fleshed out. You don't need the dlc for a good experience, it's there if you want more when you've had your fun. There is a bit of a grind at the beginning though, so keep that in mind

The only downside to this game is 100gb

DLC doesn't matter at all, buy only what you want.

for a couple house.
the rougelike mode is unironically the only decent part of the game.
the dlc is either p2w or a scam
the loot system is the worst of any game ever made, both annoying while being shallow and poorly implemented; adding nothing to the game outside of a gimmick
difficulty is pointless outside of e-peen, and they all give the same xp now
enemies clip inside of you, block you from moving, and are invisible because they're too close to render, then one shot you.
the game has too much going on visually, while looking great, it's often just a chaotic mess with your screen covered in ui and their blood
if you buy it, turn the shitty console ui they added off

Well yes, don't you enjoy sharing video games experience and opinions on this board user?

Attached: 4s9zoidfplv41.png (1164x1242, 707.64K)

>super fleahed out
>i'm a trained fighter
>who can only swing in a 45 degree angle
>missing all of my 1ft tall enemies that i need to crouch for
eh... fluke they even got something resembling fun.

Is there DLC who give you new campaigns or actual bug change to the gameplay or is it all cosmetic shit?

I hate cosmetic shit and just want to focus on the gameplay

>Is it worth it if i like L4D2?
yes
>are those scam DLC needed to get a great experience of the game?
no, only one person needs them anyways

Yeah, its pretty good just never play elf.

I had a quick glance at the store page and IMO, do this:
-Buy the Starter Bundle
-Play it a handful before the sale ends
-If you're at least neutral about the game, get Back to Ubersreik
-if you're REALLY positive about the game, upgrade to the Content Bundle (I'm assuming Steam will automatically discount items you already have)

Attached: (Kr)UBER.png (797x560, 631.91K)

I meant all the autistic calculations for each enemy for the stagger and the interrupts. But in your example, all weapons have different movesets depending on light, heavy, or pushattacks. Seems to me like you're either just spamming lights, or using the greatsword(which has a vertical pushattack)

>no, only one person needs them anyways
not entirely true, you'll get the new maps and presence of beastmen in the map if the host has the DLCs, but you won't have the new weapons (which let's be honest is the main selling point of Bogenhafen and Back to U) or the careers (mixed bag)

I'm really not fond of the spreadsheet nonsense but it's ultimately not needed to play casually, and for a minmaxer it's still done very quickly with a google doc that a kind redditor will provide every single patch that changes the game

>this desperate to hand his data over to the chinese commie party
>all for a dead game
Kys

Healing Draught. NOW.

DOWN ME GOB

stfu and go play your discord game, subhuman

>Is it worth it if i like L4D2?
Better than L4D2, acrtually has high ceeling skill gameplay
problem is slow progression to unlock higher difficulties, but that might be good since retards always play on harder ones they can handle and get everybody killed

>are those scam DLC needed to get a great experience of the game?
i would recommend not getting them, they introduce extra race that in my opinion dosnt fit the gameplay
the extra maps you can play with others anyway even if you dont have it

>high ceeling skill gameplay
lol. literally just spam dodge

you NEED the DLC for the full experience,
the hardest difficulty is a DLC and some of the most fun weapons are DLC

There's DLC for some extra campaigns, but you can play them without paying for them so long as whoever's hosting a room has the DLC, a DLC class for each character (except Sienna right now), and some DLC weapon types.

I'd not bother with any of them, you still have a ton of weapons and 3 classes for each character. At most if you buy it and really fall in love with a character and then think you'd specifically like the dlc class more than the other options, you could buy that on sale for like $2 later.

quality swedish coding