Why are there no good games about Bigfoot?

Why are there no good games about Bigfoot?

Attached: 1657240726261.png (935x602, 922.51K)

>smuggled
He must have a big ass.

looks fake af

Literally just a gorilla skull.

Attached: Gorilla.jpg (837x844, 50.25K)

why is a gorilla in canada

>gorilla
>swimming
hi glowie

Attached: 1657465354290.jpg (1080x2400, 750.34K)

To fuck your mom

>why is a gorilla in canada
Zoo, exotic pet, because some dipshit brought it with him, planted it then took a picture for attention.

because its impossible to just buy one online then soak in a bog for a week then take a photo of it

and its not like every other example of "evidence" in the past has been fabricated

My mom isn't in canada.
Even though that's likely true, just finding the skull of something like that on its own is interesting. The bigfoot shit is bullshit of course, but the story of how it got there is intriguing.

>just finding the skull of something like that on its own is interesting.
You are one gullible idiot

>Red pill or blue pill?

>just finding the skull of something like that on its own is interesting.
kek-a-lek

where did they get this picture of me

How am I gullible when the point is to clickbait cryptidspergs? Trafficking gorilla bones like that is super fucking illegal and admitting you are doing so the way he did is at best retarded, at worst life alteringly damaging.
I just want to know more about the actual skull since it is a real skull (of a gorilla).

>the authorities don't want you to see this! they're trying to take us down! CLICK HERE FAST CLICK CLICK CLICK
It's all so tiresome.

also video games? Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker has talk about UMAs. I'm still a little disappointed that there aren't omega rare, randomly appearing creatures in the background that you could take pictures of with the in-game camera.

Attached: 1602634708978.png (803x655, 403.5K)

could be moose
snout looks longer

FF6. Vampire Savior

Unfortunately they let a lot of niggers into the country.

What are those two holes in the cheek?

>Trafficking gorilla bones
I bet you think the dinosaur bones in museums are the real thing as well

NOOO ITS THE GOBERMENT TRYING TO SPREAD DISINFO DONATE TO MY BIGFOOT PATREON TO STOP THEM

The display ones? Of course not. Are you retarded? Why are you being so reductively faggy?