Best Christian games?

Best Christian games?
other than deliverance

Attached: HopeInChristFinal1.jpg (1118x1038, 208.43K)

morrowind

King James Bible for Game Boy

binding of isaac

Heard Blasphemous was kinda sorta Christian, aesthetically at least. Haven't gotten around to playing it myself though.

Fuck off with your groomer shit.

Halo

>t. discordtranny

Doom 1&2. A mormon helped design alot o the levels, very holy

Imagine being a fully grown adult who still believes in 2000 year old fairy tales, it's pathetic
Grow the fuck up already

Attached: 1646706317490.jpg (828x823, 136.45K)

Resonance of Fate is the best look at Christian themes from a Japanese made game.

It's older than 2000 years, but okay brother. I pray for you that you can be happy, you are not I am sorry to see, wish you were happy. God bless. Thank you

fedoras always seem mad all the time, i dont like being around people who are angry all the time

>Jesus
cool
>Discord
cringe garbage

Hypocrite simulator

Not your personal army, fag.

Oy vey! You two are fired. Come up with better material. The goyim wont fall for that

Attached: Polish_20220604_115214281.jpg (720x903, 185.28K)

>WAAMDGOPWTLAGCTGTF
What did they mean by this?

Imagine still using the fedora meme in 2022. Stupid crosskike.

What is it with incels and christianity? You think you'll find love in heaven as a reward for being a permavirgin in life? You rejoice because you think ''degenerates'' you hate so much will burn?

Good games that make fun of religious "people"?

Don't need games for that, they make fool of themselves the second they open their mouth to repeat what they read in the bible or what they hear in their churches.

Incels are the ones raging against Christianity. They're so hateful because they're unloved. At least ugly Christian dudes feel the love of god, and can mellow out.

They aped a bunch of symbology from Catholicism but the game itself isn't very Christian.

Are you this angry because you have lost your way?

Yeah but I want to play video games while I laugh at them.

Try reddit.com

i was considering checking this out, but after seeing the names of who runs it, its pretty obvious

>Christian themes from a Japanese made game.
It always boils down to the "le we have to kill God to save the world" jrpg schtick with them. Honestly I don't really think most games are overtly religious. They sometimes have religious themes

Everything David Cage has ever made and also BioShock have religious themes in them, for instance.

It's their cope
>no no you don't get it, I'm CHOOSING not to have sex

>Using discord for your Christian faith
Why not - you know - go to church?

Marriage (a union between a man and wife) is an act of worship.
it's one of the least degenerate things you can do.

A lot of virgins are choosing to not have sex , incel. This might blow your mind but it's really not that hard to get someone to fuck you , its a lot harder to say no in fact unless you are some 1/10 troglodyte asshole

anywhere can be church, my home for instance

>"le we have to kill God to save the world" jrpg schtick with them.

Yeah, Resonance of Fate is refreshing for a Japanese game because it's not like that at all.
Instead it's
Doubt leads to evil
Faith leads to good
Anyone can be forgiven if they're repentant
God works in mysterious ways

Fallout 3

>This might blow your mind but it's really not that hard to get someone to fuck you
If you're a woman, sure
But getting laid as a man is like a full time job that requires a lot of effort

nta and I agree but discord isn't really good for anything but pedos.

>other than deliverance

Kingdom Come? The director is a Jew.

Hmm, should check it out it's been awhile since I've played a non western game for some reason

ENTER

Attached: 1CC99716-DCD1-487D-9B97-90D6E4476379.jpg (639x907, 159.9K)

Video games are unchristian and cause mass shootings

What coping mechanism is this?

yeah it poked my curiosity seeing this, had hope that maybe this was a genuine group of likeminded folks, but thats a little too wishful

You just need $100 for a prostitute, but they choose to to use that route for some retarded reason, then continue to cry.

OH. MY. SCIENCE.

Perhaps so, user, but do keep this in mind with Hebrews 10:24-25:
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

This. Be suspicious of anyone trying to get you to use Discord

>But getting laid as a man is like a full time job that requires a lot of effort
Dude, if homeless guys can get fucked by other dirty homeless women and etc trailer trash it's not that hard for you to get laid just because you're poor lmao. It does not take anything but a bare minimum amount of effort to seem sexy to women.

Attached: Left_Behind_-_Eternal_Forces_Coverart.png (256x364, 179.28K)

Umineko

Attached: 1644294562033.png (1484x618, 61.83K)

thank you for this, I used to go regularly until the covid happened, been tuning into live sermons my friend helps manage

Most likely some lost redditor who came here because he saw it featured on /r/Any Forums. He'll get offended soon enough and go back to his heavily-moderated echo chamber.

Attached: IGN_reviews_God_Hand.jpg (1170x1113, 152.27K)

Yeah but those homeless guys are actual out and about and being social
Getting laid is literally impossible when you're a NEET who has no reason to live the house

Not sure, but the way I see it, it's the kind of cope that I can see stemming from a few places:
>r/atheism
>/his/
>fedora/lit/
Either way, this is to be expected and isn't anything special. Just part and parcel of being on a big board.

>Anti social neet can't get laid, blames God
You hate to see it

It Takes Two

SMTV

Attached: 2021111211570800-3A1938091010D0ABE00E509B97EF8081.jpg (1280x720, 96.94K)

Why not prostitute?

Attached: 1522781813801.jpg (550x404, 44.34K)

which ESL spic did you put in charge of making this image

I'm surprised no one said The Desolate Hope.

H I C D C F
W a a m d g o p w t l g c t g t f
We HAVE
F W B S C P P M
J T D o c t l a

Attached: hmm.gif (498x498, 612.95K)

Kinda sounds like a greentext or two that would be up on the front page of any old red board.

this but unironically. I'm sorry but I can't join you guys, you look like schizos with your shit art

Same here.
Finally, someone mentions Cawthon's old games.