Which way, young Padawan?

Which way, young Padawan?

Attached: Lightsaber-Colors.png (2000x1334, 82.13K)

Green, and it isn't even close.

white or cyan

Red, it's the hero fight colour.

The short lightsaber is called a shoto right?
Also, only red is used by dark siders?
To answer OP I like dark blue.

Indigo

In Kotor I like sticking with blue/yellow/green depending on starting class, even if I'm evil or find a rare colour crystal.

I always thought it was weird for an order of stoic monks with a pretty rigid, bland (and hilariously stupid) dress code would let you go wild customizing your glowing police baton.

Orange lightsaber, ever sine playing Plo Koon in Jedi Power Battles for PS1.
I think his lightsaber is canonically blue, though.

Didn't it used to have set rules about what crystal you get? Now in canon its based on personality.

double-bladed green saber
in legends he had both, the orange was just his first. also he had orange force lightning

red saberstaff of course
or alternatively dual wield regular reds

Attached: 1635363235222.jpg (850x478, 48.12K)

Attached: 1657464631515.png (962x147, 13.73K)

I know Blue is popular but I can only see Green as being a true Jedi. It just looks so fitting.

This might only be a thing because Samuel L Jackson wanted a purple lightsaber.
Lucas said "the good guys get blue and green, the bad guys get red", he asked for purple and got purple.
>also he had orange force lightning
His moves were the coolest in general, didn't help me beat Maul with him, sadly.

Attached: 1655260810800.gif (1070x1172, 272.88K)

Purple or black

I always choose orange if possible

Red
If I was a Jedi green

For me, it's viridian.

I think it existed before then in Kotor lore but it was made canon by Jackson for AotC.

Staff

White appeals to my inner chuuni

Should have been blue for Jedi, red for Sith, and green for the new order Luke represented.

I mean, I think the order just happened to be mostly conformist and nobody would really go out of their way to enforce the dress code of brown robes. This was a jedi master.

Attached: 1657380484113.png (999x1150, 404.08K)

Reminder that Jedi spergs and Shits ruined the galaxy

>force unleashed gave unstable and compressed crys
Never again in any star wars media

>customizing your glowing police baton.
That actually is a lot like a cop showing up with some CSGO-tier multicolored abortion of a pistol. Glorifying the thing you use to extra-judicially chop people in half. Starting to think they didn't put that much thought into the whole star wars thing.

purple or cyan