Mobile games are not real games

Attached: download (39).jpg (183x275, 4.7K)

yes they are, they're just for the most part not good games

got anymore absolute zero temperature takes?

Working is also a game if mobile gameplay counts as a game ,just to say

would you like to elaborate on this take or is this a low-tier bait because i would love to hear why you think that mobile games are not real games.

Of course!
>Little to none creativity involved
>Extremely dull gameplay
>Filled with P2w mechanics
>Usually have a shit community
Even if it is a game it is a dogshit one

Well yeah, i suppose if you just look at a few mobile game apps and try the "best" games in google play store i guess you will mostly find shit. I wouldn't generalize it like that though because i have found a handful of gems that i actually have enjoyed like Card Thief, Candies and Curses and Fern flower. of course these are just my own tastes so i don't expect you to enjoy them much as i do but i think it's worth it to look for good mobile games! thanks for sharing your opinion though

Agreed. That fag who keeps claiming Nier Reincarnation counts as a new Drakenier game can kill himself.

Yes they are. Apparently fucking slot machines count too.

We are dying out and maybe its for the better, look at what we left behind.

based
Don't mind me, I'll just right click save the /jpg you spend 10K$ for.
Gachashitters are even worse than NFTnigs.

Attached: 1644929313187.jpg (720x720, 50.95K)

I agree in theory, however picrel is actually better than Atom RPG.
If you guys know of anything else like it I'm all ears.
I've already played Neo Scavenger.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.66K)

this is the most retarded take Any Forums has ever latched onto. nfts are literally links to images. if the server hosting the image goes down and it doesn't get updated, you "own" a dead link
in a gacha game you get a character to play with in the game. I can see why the png meme came about, since in a lot of the games the character is a simplified chibi sprite and the good looking shit is truly just a png you can view online for free, but you posted a 3d model, a character you play in an action game
>b-but it's a bad action game
don't care, it's not just a png
>b-but when the gacha dies you'll own nothing!
yeah, same with every cancerous games as a service game these days. while it's alive it's still an actual character you get to play and not just an image, or a link to an image like with nfts

>you get a character to play with in the game.
Play?
Spare me with that crap.

Zenonia was alright.

It essentially is a png if the only real value is to coom to it. The entire gameplay part if it's not a fucking autobattler is that the png also steals your time away
Fuck gachashit. The nftbros are beyond stupid but at least they have a chance to sell their png back lmao

>you get a character to play with in the game.
Yeah you are paying for a set of stats that come attached to an image in a game that basicly plays itself. Worse even, you fucking gamble for it.

Back in the days you PICKED a character and then LEARNED how to play it. And once you were able to play a character well you could do that in sequels and similar games for decades to come. But to even understand this fucking concept you would have to understand the difference between a fucking gambling addiction and actually enjoying to PLAY a fucking videogame which you pissbreeders never will.

la dona è móbilé

Well of course they arnt my good man, just like women's sports aren't real sports either. We do this to let them feel like they are included whilst preventing them shitting up the actual thing.

My automatic washing machine broke, and wife is angry going back to manual transfer from was to spin machine. My pc room ac also broke at the same time. And my next large bonus is still month away. I already ordered for new wash machine. Painful choices aaaaaaah.

You know, as someone who's worked in politics, there's a saying from Andrew Breitbart that always rang true to me:
"Politics is downstream from culture."
Essentially saying that while there will always be bad apples in elected positions, most of the corruption in the institutions will always stem from the faults of the population's fundamental culture.

I think the same applies to mobile gaming. The audience for mobile games are numerous, ignorant, tunnel-visioned, ill-informed idiots, so the market that caters to them reflects that.
The only reason the console and PC markets don't do the same shit if because we don't tolerate it. They WILL keep trying though.

Dont care youre Chinese. Anyone here play Pocket Planes?

Fuick you OP. Modern games are not real games.

Attached: fuck you 2.webm (400x184, 2.38M)

They are definately games, just shitty games. If you like shitty games and have bad taste, far be it from me to tell you to stop living your best life.

Has Any Forums really become so casual that people think calling mobile not real games is bait?

Yeah dude

Transwomen are not real women.

Yeah but why? Why aren't people invested in making actually GOOD mobile games? Not like the devices are that technologically limited, surely not as much as old consoles and handhelds that can be emulated on mobile. Why not just make a good mobile game?