Why do people keep using anime mods in every game they play?

Why do people keep using anime mods in every game they play?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 192.39K)

because the west has nothing to offer

it's hot

t.brainlet

It's kawaii

t. nerd

fpbp as always

Because western models are shit trannoid pandering trash. Anime is way more appealing.

because games like fallout 4 have dogshit gameplay, dogshit design and dogshit writing.
people don't want to accept that a game with so much potential is this fucking bad. so they install mods, mods and more mods in the hopes that the experience gets better.
it never does. they are still stuck with a dogshit game, no matter the mods.

>install mods to make your character look like a kawaii anime girl
>everyone else is still just a generic ugly bethesda NPC
every time. are there any total conversion mods that make everyone else pretty too?

Attached: 1649367892037.png (460x499, 334.93K)

Uh no, the mod in OP transforms every single female in the game like that. And the males too if you want that.

Faggot weebs obviously

fbpb

If the east has so much to offer why do you need to mod western games?

Nippon insists on not making a todd-like game for whatever reason.

I don't. Most people don't. Your premise is wrong and your shit's retarded.

could you imagine if bethesda got actual competition? how they would be forced to clean up their act or become forgotten? sadly that will never happen.

Ok NOW I am intersted in fallout 4
Tell me how developed is this mod and is it full fledged?
I have Skyrim modding experience but I dont wanna do it again

That mod actually improves the game immensely.

The only problem is the rest of the assets haven't been made to look anime/painterly/handdrawn to match.

God damnit... yes, I want idealized beautiful humans in western artstyles! But instead I get shit! Constant shit! You anime fans get whatever you want and I get fucking nothing! Fuck

2d is superior faggot
the sooner you accept it the better

fbp, unironically westoids btfo

Can't get into it. Don't hate anime or anything. It's more like complete indifference.

They're based.

>idealized beautiful humans
>in mutt artstyle
you want a mcdonald's logo tattoo'ed on their forehead or something?

NTA but the [im not saying the word or they will flood the thread] niggers might actually like that with all the tattoo garbage on their edits

Nah, the type of art you saw in Everquest, Neverwinter Nights 1 and Conan Barbarian, etc

Because I want to make Western games just as good as the East.

For the same reason half the threads on this board are coomer bait threads.

it's cute
people like cute things

maybe if the shitty westurd game didn't look so goddamn SHIT, people wouldn't be using MODs in the first place!

Frank Frazetta

Western devs don't know how to make cute girls

Attached: 99436267_p0.jpg (1414x2000, 933.28K)

Trannies routinely use anime girls as a way to express their desired identity, if either artstyle is going to appeal to trans people, it's going to be anime.

goddamnit, how i wish we had some sort of battlefield 3 in anime style that is popular and not shit

If anime artists could learn to draw more than two distinct faces I might like it more.