RIP 1986-2022

>"Its just food poisoning boys i'm gonna be fine"

Pour one out for our boy, the realest one. The One True King Asmongold.

Gone too soon ;_;7

Attached: asmongold.png (700x394, 180.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Irk8h0ax5aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes such a hypocritical faggot, I hate him

Attached: 1642584112350.png (704x677, 24.77K)

who?

he looks like he's insane

He could have died 2 years ago and his ugly face would still get posted on here daily.

how is that hypocritical? his chatroom, his forum, his rules as retarded as he is, that's not the same as dictating other people's life, that would be something like DMCAing other people's videos, that would be hypocritical

living in ur head rent free faggots

Asmongold unironically believes in an exclusively top-down society. He shits on Russia and China a lot but he would be much happier in a world where the only ones who could tell him how to live and what to say had the power to kick his shit in (not unlike hiw Amazon can pull the plug on him at any moment, or the US government could put him in gitmo whenever they want), while the faceless masses of his audience couldn't say a word against him. He even flat out said he respects the decisions of corporations and governments over individuals.

>telling others what to do is for losers
>say you don't agree with his opinion
>Im not going to let you finish and just ban you so i don't have to hear it
He sounds like a loser to me

I actually want him to die

touch grass

I will touch grass.

Hes turning into a wings of redemption style lolcow because hes always sniffing coke on stream and its cost him his reaction times and processing ability and he can't deal with being the clown and is becoming another "MODS BAN ANYONE THAT POINTED OUT I AM STUPID AND DID A STUPID THING" cow.

I mean he thinks Arthas' actions at Stratholme were heroic and that based warlord Garrosh is a based warlord. Him shitting on Putin is really gay when you think about it. Typical californian imposter.

Adderall junkie eyes

good lad

it's as disingenuous as e-celebs believing they're actual celebrities. Lets assmuncher and walk him through an air port and see how many people know who the fuck he is, then lets do the same with Matt Damon.
He's like every other e-"celeb" in that he's fundamentally an idiot who holds himself in the highest regards because has a million 12 year olds watching his shitty content.
He and that faggot The Act Jew are hypocrates.
>hey YouTube let me do and say what I want, but let me ban anyone who doesn't agree with me
I have FaggotTubers and streamers so much.
Most of them should be shot dead.

literally
W
H
O

what did he do to invoke Any Forums's wrath?

>mouthbreather
>balding
>retarded
>react streams
>doesn't bathe
>killed his own mother

Can we stop having this eceleb shit please?

Why the fuck are people on here so obsessed with asmon? What does he even do except stream shitty mmos?

doused his mother in kerosene and lit it

Attached: 1654189776902.jpg (689x1024, 93.15K)

Pretends to be texan.

>plays stupid mmo while mother burns to death
>doesn't give a fuck about her dying
>continues playing mmo

I dont get it, isn't basically all of that Any Forums?

Odd, all I know about him is that he's a retarded libertarian who voted for Trump, sounds pretty Texan to me

Hes from austin, thats not texan thats a commifornian refugee community.

Shut the fuck up, you say you hate him yet you create threads here, you watch his videos, you watch his streams, you are basically helping him stay relevant, just shut the fuck up and stop bringing him up every fucking day.

the mirror is your worst enemy sometimes.

seek help now

The only video he refuses to react to. lmao

youtu.be/Irk8h0ax5aY

he got famous on the back of her dying mother and the pity points that could be farmed for that, that's some grade A kikery right there, fuck that meth head retarded skelly

I hope be sees this bro

I literally don't care about him and so should you