FFXIV

why are all areas after ARR empty, lifeless and ugly?

Attached: Screenshot (244).png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

because gw2 is better

Because FF14 it's a trash overrated game, with an atrocious toxic community

Where are you at? Because ARR and first few expansions have leftover limitations from PS3 days.

>rak'tika greatwood
>empty, lifeless and ugly

I think GW2 bar none has the most lifelike zones purely because of all the NPC scheduling, events firing off and sheer incidental use of voiced dialog.

Attached: d7.jpg (721x344, 202.89K)

I think it's better to judge them after the graphical update. ffxivs biggest problem is the absolutely horrible lightning and the characters look like wax dolls

PS3 limitation still lingers.

Asmonbald LOST
don't you realise what you're doing to some people's mental health by badtalking ff?
FUCK OFFFFFF

FF14 sucks for much more than the mere graphics

because the entire game is designed around instanced hallways, squares, circles, and visual novel story segments

And FF14 has one of the worst toxic community ever

Stop making me want to revisit GW2.

Attached: gw141.png (582x689, 535.59K)

It was better than Eden.

Attached: 1632683060800.jpg (1920x1005, 264.91K)

Lol

I mean it. Its quality never dropped as hard as the last third of eden. The worst it did was lock the ending behind 6 weekly quests.

because they ran out of 1.0 worldbuilding to use

And make the monotonous fetch quests mandatory for the main quest scenario

It's still better than the GAIA NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO WILL I HAVE COFFEE BISCUITS WITH fucking shit jesus christ i swear to god the wol was more willing to hear out fucking amon than mitron you could argue that his mind was too far gone at that point but they didn't even fucking try god i hate that storyline fucking yuri pandering piece of shit

>comparing a 24-man to an 8-man
What?

you fell for the tranny meme