You did this Any Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=B01dJ6RjrEI&t=265s

you gave Any Forumstards the ammunition to commit this libel.
YOU are responsible for ruining Kojima's reputation.

Attached: 1657254704352.jpg (960x401, 80.2K)

The world is no place for Hideo

Doesn't having a bag with Che's face on it kinda miss the point?

I think the biggest problem with this situation is someone potentially taking the false accusations seriously. If Kojima actually gets hurt from some psycho that actually took this seriously could become another tragedy

>they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

>YOU are responsible for ruining Kojima's reputation.
Good!
I hate Kojima so much it's unreal

Maybe Kojima made it himself.

Kojimbo should sue the fuck out of these niggers

So, which one was it then?
Hideo or Kojima?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

you are either trolling or 12 years old
likely both

>Morbius flops twice because retarded executives think the jokes about it are sincere
>Kojima gets accused of being an assassin because retarded reporters and at least one politician think the jokes are truth
you'd think someone with the education needed to be a journalist or an executive or a politician wouldn't be so fucking stupid but you'd be wrong

Dont link that greasy shill here.

These are not mistakes made out of stupidity they are made out of desperation. Everyone wants to get the thumbs up from the tiktok kids because that's where profit is and they will do anything for it

Fuck the press, fuck the media.
Also, anyone that knows Kojima knows this was a dumb mixup by retarded 3rd world TV stations.

It's literally free money for him as he settles with them for a bunch of $ to not sue.

Attached: 1650891100092.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>rightoid lies yet again, doesn't even bother doing 2 seconds of basic research
>everyone just claps and say lol it's just jokes instead of holding him accountable

Seeing all the leftoids freak the fuck over this is hilarious.
Hackjima deserves this. I hope he sues and this meme lives on forever. kek.

No chance of that happening at all you looney

Correct
Fuck shitjima

Attached: nervous.gif (500x250, 2.73M)

>right winger blatantly tries to make shit up, invent a leftist to pin the shooting on
>gets caught
>oh teehee I was just joking guys xD
Why is this allowed?

>thought this was just us Any Forumsbros taking revenge on Kojumbo for ruining MGS
>it was just buttblasted Any ForumsACK chuds running a smear campaign because he posed with a che bag and an Ushanka
We can't have nice things

Attached: 1543976635407.jpg (600x600, 183.53K)