Playing vidya on a handheld is the same as watching a movie on your smartphone...

Playing vidya on a handheld is the same as watching a movie on your smartphone, listening to music through earbuds and microwaving your food or hot beverage. It doesn't matter how expensive or heavy the peripheral gets. It's only acceptable if you're a kid that's dragged to boring relatives or if you're a casual and owe up to that fact. Being either of the a priori mentioned means your opinion is tainted by this inferior experience and as thus has become invalid.

Attached: 1644051601823.png (1200x800, 760.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZtCUgEXnrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring so much about the medium strangers play electronic games on that you write a whole seething blog post about it
lmao’ing @ your sad life OP

Wrong. Full game experience

playing games on a handheld is superior because you can maximize your comfiness. playing in my hammock is the way the devs intended me to play

>10 hour flight
> can’t watch movies because it’s an inferior experience
> can’t play games because it’s an inferior experience
>stare into the seat in front of you instead for 10 hours

>doesn't have a portable so he can be gaming literally all the time
I dunno user, you sound like the casual here.

I don't mind being a casual, but I wish there was an anonymous imageboard where I could talk to fellow casuals about the games we play without sharing threads with the hardcore elitists that collect thousands of steam games and never play past the first hour.

>you can fuck up your posture while gaming
You didn't play the game.

Read a book. Have a conversation with the person next to you.

>doesn't have a microwave so he's a casual eater
Damn you got me.

>tfw unironically fucked my neck/shoulder up playing deck in the back of my car
I took the meme too far

>Read a book.
I should get a Kindle for that but what's wrong with adding more variety to your flight?
>Play games on Deck for an hour, switch to reading and switch back after another hour
That shit sounds comfy as fuck
>Have conversation with the person next to you.
Fuck no.

>Playing vidya on a handheld is the same as
If you're too poor to own a Deck you're probably also too poor to own a decent gaming rig. I have both. Sucks to be you I guess.

>I should get a brand name
You should not get a kindle but actually do some research
>what's wrong with more brand nam- I mean variety on my flight
The mindset is retarded. Just watch an inflight movie about a bank robbery. Or put Michael Clayton on repeat. I guarantee you won't get bored.
>he doesn't have conversations in the place where the most interesting conversations take place
Anyhow. Suddenly everyone is a frequent flyer on here. I don't buy it.
That's why your entire premise has nothing to do with my argument. You yourself already couldn't see the logic in it yet accuse me of uttering it.

>reading in p*blic
>not reading at home lying on your Plume Blanche diamond-encrusted sofa
inferior experience
you can't say you've read a book if you do it in p*blic

If you're using headphones you didn't play the game.

>it's only acceptable if
only kids let others tell them what is acceptable
kill yourself

You don't get on the plane in order to read you doofus. A plane is inherently an inferior experience to most things in life. It's a must not something you do for the sake of it.

>kids are the only honest people in the world
This is deeper than you think

>not practicing your electrics while taking big shits
ngmi

>getting this triggered over a simple product
awww diapies getting soiled?
>Just watch an inflight movie about a bank robbery.
Sounds fucking gay. I'd rather do something I'm more interested in. I've flown at least a hundred times already, the inflight movie is just going to be either the same shit I already watched at home or on a previous flight, it's shit. Not to mention I can just watch movies on the Deck instead with better picture quality than my phone and the seat monitor.
>>he doesn't have conversations in the place where the most interesting conversations take place
>implying both parties are willing to talk to each other in the first place
>implying that the person I'm talking to is interesting in any stretch of the sense
Touch grass, retarded NEET-kun.

Exactly. I really don't get the hype. Men are crazy about their worthless gadgets I guess.

Picking up where I left of takes longer than it would take for me to take the proverbial shit. Furthermore I would need to keep it constantly synced for that once a day period and I would get shit particles all over my handheld.

Yeah. I'm implying all of that. You didn't make up a single thing and responded to everything I've actually put down.

I can tell that you've never flown in a plane. How does it feel to be coping poorfag?

I have flown before. Hence I referred to inflight movies about bank robberies and putting Michael Clayton on repeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZtCUgEXnrk

>get a business class seat
Oh yea let me just talk to this guy that's like 3 feet away from me. wow amazing, what great conversation. Fucking retard.

deck has a suspend feature, i literally press the power button and pick exactly where i was at before insta

As I said. I would need to keep that synced to my PC. The privacy concern alone bothers me too much. But the battery and mostly time costs for that once a day, 3 minute break aren't worth it for me. The hauling of the thing in order to contaminate it with shit particles takes more than the time it would save me.