Fire Emblem: Three Hopes

Kneel to Shez.

Attached: shez but not a cyclops.jpg (1280x720, 107.77K)

True Golden Deer chads hate Golden Wildfire.

Was it worth it Shezbros?

Attached: 03-BICcristal2008-03-26[1].jpg (2512x1682, 302.76K)

i'd kneel to mancheese. womancheese is cringe

>Bright purple hair
What the fuck were they thinking, even those shitty twins from Warriors 1 were easier on the eyes

STUPID DRAGON!

Attached: 165983285689.png (354x355, 200.74K)

>El, I...

Attached: blushleth.png (246x246, 66.36K)

Alright Churchbros after everything with Houses and Hopes what is your faith looking like? I'd give everything up for the Nabateans.

Attached: 1603740628125.png (708x590, 180.5K)

>female shez
cringe, non canon

I love Seteth and Flayn, still think Rhea is an incompetent loser.

I'd give anything for _fish

How can I kneel to myself?

>dimitri wanted to do magic tricks
is he joining felix's and leonie's street clowns troup?

Kneel in front of a mirror.

Have you ever seen such a beauty?

Attached: 1654994686370.jpg (1280x720, 147.02K)

Why does fem Shez seem so much more competent than male Shez?

>Fight Pallardo with Yuri in Azure Gleam
>Fucker contemplates selling him into sexual slavery
Jesus Christ

Attached: Pallardo.png (512x512, 118.87K)

Cute and retarded.

Attached: FWnOMfLWQAMWMKL.jpg (2625x1512, 1.49M)

She's got a good Gremory look, although once again I roll my eyes every time she worries about being homeless in between missions where she nukes entire armies with Meteor and Thoron lmao. I'm sorry, the job market in Fodlan is not so competitive that "I can call down a falling star to kill a demonic beast from half a map away and lay waste to cities with my magic" isn't enough to get employment

also with how much edelgard autistically values loyalty above all else there's zero chance she'd actually let dorothea starve, she'd get a job as a secretary or some shit in the palace in the worst case scenario.

yeah, the crackwhores in local motel look pretty much the same

Complete opposite

dorothea isn't loyal though. she betrays edelgard to save her own hide pretty easily

because you're dumb and horny and have unconsciously lower standards of behavior for women because you want to fuck them

in CF and SB she remains loyal the entire time. in SB she has even less tying her to the army than in Houses but she still decides to be a general and fight the church for edelgard's sake, even though they don't even have the scene where the eagles all see Rhea transform into a dragon and kill Byleth in front of them