What are some IPs that would make a good Warriors game?

Attached: 5276969.png (423x423, 110.57K)

Dark Souls

Musou games are repetitive mindless button mashing trash that cater to exhausted salarymen

Attached: TP_Zelda.jpg (474x458, 61.04K)

Mega Man Zero

Pikmin it's been so long i just want a new game and it would be fun having battlefield being a garden or a kids room with toys laying around.
Kid icarus would be a good too

Provided SEGA doesn't have dumb roster restrictions like every other Sonic spinoff that's come out and the team is allowed to just go crazy with it

Attached: Sonic_Origins_Sonic.png (1496x1716, 1.74M)

Star Warriors.
Finally properly brings anime elements (something Sakurai himself had a hand in) and then some, all throught Kirby's history

Attached: 55fcca5df1db70c4be6775b4de5c3d92.png (439x447, 207.8K)

Kirby. Star Allies already kind of proven how you can have many different characters together, but I really doubt the idea would be taken seriously enough to actually happen. For starters, HAL would have to greenlight it, and I'm not sure they'd even be interested.

Kind of surprised Final Fantasy hasn't been done yet.

Final Fantasy
Kid Icarus
Star Wars

TMNT

I would like a warriors type game but with the entirety of sega, sonic is limiting and a street of rage warriors game wouldn't work because it would just be streets of rage 3D.

FiM

Symphogear and they could add rhythm based combat.

Attached: Logo.png (3840x2160, 21.97K)

>Star Wars
That would be cool, but it would have nu-wars shit like Rey, Kylo, the black guy, the girl bounty hunter that was on the last movie for like 5 minutes and the Strom trooper woman with bulletproof armor (i really don't care enough to remember their names or even bother to look them up) but we would also get Mando and Baby Yoda which is nice.

DBZ

Attached: download (30).jpg (225x224, 5.01K)

Attached: 51IOiivl-AL._AC_.jpg (500x429, 40.9K)

I agree but without limitations Sonic has a lot of potential for a fun Warriors game, roster wise at least. But it'd never happen

It's depressing nothing that over the top was made. A lot of characters would play very differently. Bucking, magic, fabric weaving, speed, beast master, cartoon powers, clumsy mail dropping, chaos, baking, etc. They had a good mine of characters in a perfect setting for all sorts of nutty games to capitalize on the craze but all they did was a shitty mobile gacha cash grab.

RuneScape

Attached: rs moba.jpg (1207x905, 92.98K)

Star Wars. It would be like The Force Unleashed, but less jank and more enemies to blast/shoot through. Many maps, many characters, all eras, including Visions and Clone Wars.

Attached: Lop (1).png (1327x553, 754.21K)