What games did you play today!

What games did you play today!

Attached: 1618077128340.gif (1400x1500, 1009.45K)

Dragon's Dogma. It's fun, but sidequesting does get a bit tiresome

Nothing. I went out shopping with my friends.

Attached: 1626758145360.gif (600x535, 344.7K)

Nuclear Throne, I can't pass loop 2

nothing I was wageslaving
doesn't feel good even though the job isn't something awful like amazon. I want to buy trading cards but I am not allowed to.
I kind of want to try finishing Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker though, I have a bad setup for the final boss and would need to retool it to win (it's a great set for destroying every other map easily, but causes multiple nukes in a row before I can move when facing Polaris).

Tsukumizu is for trannies.

I played with photoshop to make some fancy steam grids for my library
does that count?

Attached: 1445305276546.jpg (835x773, 245.84K)

None, I browsed this board for 4 hours instead

bo2

NFS HP2

Attached: COMFY VIDYA.jpg (300x168, 13.1K)

for me it's teleporting fumi and jungo at the boss and killing them in one turn

The new Dicey Dungeons update.
I fucking HATE the new Robot but it was supremely satisfying to actually beat. All of those episodes were pretty fun actually, except for the Witch puzzles which I just don't want to deal with.
Jester's probably my favorite.

Attached: 1643942424704.png (1010x507, 548.38K)

That's basically what it is, but for the whole party. Jungo's got a mobility skill while the rest have Dragons and Kishin that let them wipe out whole maps on the first turn because they have extreme range and can attack twice in a row. This doesn't work as well for Polaris because it's a multi-stage fight that uses a lot of MP for the second stage of it, leaving me without much to handle her final form.

is this anime good?

Resident Evil 4

Yes but the end of the manga will never be adapted because it's too short

Got Shura ending in Sekiro
NG+ is basically just as hard playing the game through the first time. Thanks a lot Fromsoft.

Attached: 202207.jpg (1920x1080, 400.29K)

Never bothered with dragons much, no extra attacks always feels like a waste. Teleporting the two autism ICBMs at the boss worked fine with some adjustments even on Polaris, just gotta keep trying I guess.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I never got to play it in its heyday, so I was sort of surprised to learn it uses a different control scheme, and also there aren't that many modes.

I really liked how most of the narration changes when you fight Galactus, the final boss. So instead of "You win" the narrator says "You saved the Earth!", and instead of KO, you get "Earth KO!"

First time in awhile I've felt too depressed to play anything. Usually I play 16hrs straight but today I just laid in bed studying Japanese

Attached: 080.jpg (409x409, 70.88K)

MH sunbreak. I have been utterly no lifing it whenever I'm not at work.but I have no life anyway since I'm pretty unlovable

fuck video games i'm building a unicorn.

Attached: 1657290229471.jpg (1200x1200, 120.42K)

stared at my computer trying to break writer's block for this script i'm supposed to be writing for 8 hours.
am now playing fortnite. i hate everything.

Attached: 1653498937523.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

i shitposted all day in slightly off-topic threads like the retard i am

Attached: 1607957100325.jpg (559x566, 36.73K)

Looks more like a big machine man

good, all the suffering in the world is still not enough for forknife zoomers

i'm almost 30 user i just need a complete mental retard cooldown game so i can zone out

Terraria with fargos mod. I can't beat the mutant, I just can't do it. I am 100% filtered.

that makes it even worse

Spelunky, Atelier Sophie 2, Naruto SUNS2

The first time I wondered what the hell was wrong with my life was when I played Fortnite at 2am in this build server, and there were three kids, 9 to 11 years old, asking me if I wanted to make a team to play doubles. I didn't play any mind to it at first, but when one said "don't you have a mic?", I was dumbstruck for a good 10 seconds. Here I was at 2am thinking about grabbing a mic because a 9 year old sort of demanded it.
It sounds very silly now, but I sort of had an epiphany at that day.

It FEELS like a waste but the Kishin makes it so you can just assassinate whole squads of demons immediately. A team's worth (4) of cheap 5* Pythons from the auction house basically sets the whole group up and the Kishin itself doesn't matter statwise, it's only there for the double attack. The Extra Turn doesn't matter at all when using nukers from extreme distance twice anyway with Jungo, Fumi, the MC, and your secondary nuke of choice (I use Otome), and on some maps you can clean out all but one enemy before they can move. Polaris's multistage gimmick is the only reason it fails because you don't recover any MP and it completely fucks your turn order. I'm just not motivated enough to change it right now. Almost hoping for a car crash so I can just not go back to slaving because I'm too cowardly to load up this shotgun here.
Aside from that, yeah, Dragons shouldn't be overlooked. They're actually very good once their skill is upgraded. The ones that suck are the Viles, those are almost unusably bad despite the skill looking similar on a passing level.