God of War

Could somebody explain to me why people who not only never played God of War 1-3 but even hated and avoided it are now drooling like retards over nu-God of War and Ragnarok?

Attached: b2kN6Sm_E8JThkj5vz_0UA.jpg (1200x675, 225.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR9TzSFZ_-E&t=543s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

normalfags love story driven games, nothing screams "video game" more than walking foward while listening to dialogue

Old good new bad

It's a video game that isn't mindless button smashing you will play until you get stumped then keep playing until you overcome the obstacle and continue until it's over. Just like thousands of other video games.

Attached: 9hj2o1cldka91.jpg (354x766, 36.05K)

This post is AI generated

because god of war 4 had better combat and writing

Attached: 1640570454493.jpg (1200x675, 199.21K)

Because it's good. Also who the fuck hated GoW 1-3?

The appeal of (((good))) video games is is ability to stop the user from playing and the pressure to overcome the objection. This is why some video games are remembered fondly.

/thread

Attached: 998qn651cq991.jpg (581x768, 58.68K)

>Also who the fuck hated GoW 1-3?
People who like GoW4

Kratos is actually an interesting character now.

I like both, even the psp games were pretty good. Considering this video in nu-GoW of Kratos retrieving his blades of chaos has 11m views I'd wager most people did too. youtube.com/watch?v=HR9TzSFZ_-E&t=543s
God of War 1-3 were some of the best selling and acclaimed games on PS2/PS3 it's not like it was some niche franchise before 2018.

Sóyboy gamers and nu-males have 50-70% less testosterone than older generations, which completely changes the way they think and their value system.
They no longer respect traditional badass male characters, as they cannot relate to that anymore.
Seeing Kratos mercilessly kill everyone to achieve his goal doesn't make their blood flow faster, doesn't excite their male desires of wanting to dominate. Because they are barely men. Because their way of thinking is that of a woman.

I’ve never played any god of war games and I sure as shit wont play this one because i saw there’s a nigger in it.

OP is saying that sóyboy gamers are drooling like retards over the new GoW games, can you read?
Do you have the reading comprehension of a 5-year-old? How do you navigate life you bumbling fucking nigger retard?

I already explained. Seems like you're the one with reading comprehension deficits.
Low-testosterone gamers of modern days do not find old Kratos from GoW 1-3 to be likeable. They prefer Kratos from nu-GoW where he's a shadow of his former self, being much more feminine in his behaviour, caring for his wife's son, being less aggressive and less badass, etc.

It has nice graphics and a marketing budget that is 9 digits long.

Wait are you telling me kratom is a literal cuck? I never played that bullshit.

More like Nigger of War. The fact that they blackwashed a character for the sake of "euqality" is bullshit.

Spoilers Any Forumsfriend Kratos was always voiced by a black guy

Are Ascension and Ghost of Sparta worth playing? Only 2 old style GoW games I haven't played.

The new gow is nothing like the originals so it makes sense.
But the new gow is so complete garbage I don't understand the positive reviews. It's so fucking terrible and i wasn't even a huge fan of the originals.
Just long boring walking segments and meat sponge enemies to spam the same combos against. With a half ass generic "muh tough guy has emotions" story.

>people who not only never played God of War 1-3 but even hated and avoided it are now drooling like retards over nu-God of War and Ragnarok?
Who is doing that? You just made that up.

Not him but a lot of the game design channels I watch are constantly referring to gow for the dumbest shit. I had to unsub because they start doing stupid shit like claiming it has revolutionary combat because the AI is stupid when you don't look! Never been done before!