I bought this on steam on sale a few days ago and finally starting it up

I bought this on steam on sale a few days ago and finally starting it up.

What am I in for? Any tips or mistakes to avoid?

Attached: 1_1screenshot15.png (960x540, 129.55K)

George

Attached: George-Portrait_192px.jpg (192x192, 14.96K)

Don't run out of stamina, you will be reduced to half speed and can't run. just leave it at 1 if you go that low. If going to bed after midnight, only half your stamina will recover the next day; at 2am no matter what you're doing you pass out and will lose money/items. There are lots of secrets so make sure to explore a lot, and try to upgrade your tools asap.

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

By the way there's already a thread up

H, HALP

Attached: 9180642.png (1111x133, 20.56K)

So install the per-requesits

get automate mod because fuck doing that shit manually, plus it pulls and outputs to a chest so easy money later down the line.
dont run out of stam..

finish the community center asap, all the stuff it gives you is way better to have early game

You need Stardew Valley Expanded. If don't plan on using it just get the regular version of the mod.

the game basically doesn't have a fail state so unless you're looking for more/different content or challenges i'd suggest you just play through on your own

When the fuck in the Haunted Chocolatier?

this christmas

pointless grind without meaningful goals

>Any tips
don't rush
take your time
use winter to go mining, upgrade tools, and general catching up with the town.
>mistakes to avoid?
rushing

Don't try to min-max! It's not worth it.
Just take your time, there is literally no reason to rush as there are no "you didn't manage to do X before Y so now permanently missed it" elements.

>Any tips or mistakes to avoid?
Have you considered just playing the fucking videogame and enjoying it you fucking autistic retard?
The only tip I'll give you is basically common sense but you seem like you might need it. Don't give money to the Jojamart guy to remodel the community centre or you will lock yourself out of content.

JAS

Attached: JAS.jpg (900x506, 165.52K)

rentry(dotco/anonstardewmods

Tips: There are a lot of good content mods like "Stardew Valley Expanded" and "Ridgeside."

Avoid: The anons on here shitposting in these threads up about Jas.

Attached: sneedshu.png (882x720, 212.37K)

Don't be tempted to min/max. Take it slow, do stuff that appeals to you even if it isn't the most efficient or quickest way of accumulating money.