SATURDAY: THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG EDITION MUTHAFUCKAAA

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN AND DRINKAN
>FEELAN

Attached: saturdayhotnight.png (850x700, 385.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKcvRv7QExI
soundcloud.com/theartinme/killer-instinct?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ99hdaGzk
soundcloud.com/aritunes/request-part-i-shadowgrounds?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
youtu.be/nCDmPqgKlP4
youtube.com/watch?v=cyelDAKHt3A
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHpUQe2j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtu.be/r5pG3RTUpoU
youtube.com/watch?v=B5O-3ftNcXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bKcvRv7QExI

soundcloud.com/theartinme/killer-instinct?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Was searching for Hellgate London, found
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ99hdaGzk

soundcloud.com/aritunes/request-part-i-shadowgrounds?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Attached: FuryUnleashed.jpg (1280x720, 599.54K)

>playing pic related
This, hanging with friends later, and fapping because I'm a coomer

Attached: file.png (257x369, 220.86K)

Attached: FuryUnleashedgoomberdead.jpg (1280x720, 577.36K)

>LISTENAN
youtu.be/nCDmPqgKlP4
>FEELAN
Feeling alright

>>PLAYAN
Played RE2make for 120 hours in 2 weeks, so I'm done playing. Complete Leon A/B and Claire A/B on S+ with 0 saves and no damage taken... shit was intense and tiresome. I played WoW hardcore from 2004 to 2012... I haven't really felt much of a drive to play anything since 2015 desu, only very sporadically so.
>>WATCHAN
Spaghetti Western and animu. Probably A Fistful of Dollars followed by Lain or Hellsing
>>LISTENAN
Spanish girl ASMR. Was listening to some Black Metal before..
>>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Had 3 eggs sunny side up and a banana/cacao smoothie. Drinking sparkling water now.
>>FEELAN
Tired... It really is all so tiresome, specially with the crypto bear market and having back pain from deadlifting heavy.

>PLAYAN
Pokemon FireRed, doing a nuzlocke play through.
>WATCHAN.
Gundam Zeta, trying to watch the whole catalogue of Gundam stuff.
>LISTENAN
Probably gundam I imagine
>EATAN AND DRINKAB
Water and Rice
>FEELAN
Glad it’s Saturday, tired after my workout, general feeling of being content.

>PLAYAN
Did Area 1 of Destruction Mode in Blaster Master Zero. It was not fun at all so I don't think I'll stick with it, even though missing 1 cheevo tempts me.
>WATCHAN
Matthewmatosis
>LISTENAN
Matthewmatosis
>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Chamomile tea, going to bed soon
>FEELAN
Tired, job sucks and I work tomorrow.

Attached: aleena smoke.gif (210x221, 1.46M)

>>PLAYAN
TF2
>>WATCHAN
Bleach
>>LISTENAN
random youtubecore jazz and drum and bass
>>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Pretzel bun turkey burger sliders and pancakes for dessert.
>>FEELAN
Im okay aside from feeling extremely aimless and bored.

sleep good fren

how you liking zeta so far?

>Complete Leon A/B and Claire A/B on S+ with 0 saves and no damage taken
jesus christ thats impressive

Attached: 1639160081248.gif (432x498, 2.95M)

>PLAYAN
AI The Somnium Files 2, Cuphead, Monster Hunter Rise, ElecHead, FEW Three Hopes
>WATCHAN
TrueCrime and History videos on YouTube
>LISTENAN
Dream Theater's "Scenes From a Memory" album, Jesus Christ Superstar, Assorted 90's Alt-Rock
>READAN
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5
>EATAN
Had a spicy pork burrito for lunch earlier. Might get Pho for dinner.
>DRINKAN
Dr. Pepper w/lunch, drinking water now.
>FAPPAN
Nia, my lovely waifu from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, with a side of similar bodied vidya girls I favor (Midna, Muffet).
>FEELAN
Doing fine, just feels Saturday went by too fast.

Attached: NiaIceCream.jpg (850x1133, 798.27K)

>PLAYAN
DMC5
>WATCHAN
Space Ghost Coast To Coast and Classic AVGN
>LISTENAN
The Beatles White Album and Modest Mouse
>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Pizza and orange soda
>FEELAN
Alright
I only played a bit of RE2make, so I should really get back to it. I've played OG RE2 like 12 times tho.
>TF2
Favorite merc? For me it's Heavy or Engi gameplay-wise, but Spy is easily my fav personality-wise

Attached: 1572961094484.png (638x662, 562.98K)

Likin it pretty good, OP slaps hard, main character is a bit of a whiny brat, but Amuro had his whiny moments, so I’m withholding judgment. I’m not that far in so my opinions are far from formed.

>TF2
Based af desu, some comfy TF2 is always a good time.

>PLAYAN
Maybe Mega Man 6 if I work up the motivation
>WATCHAN
Rewatching Breaking Bad, showing it to my sister for the first time
>LISTENAN
Shoegaze
>READAN
This thread
>EATAN
Pizza
>DRINKAN
Water
>FAPPAN
Don't think I'm in the mood
>FEELAN
Depressed, lonely, tired. I feel like a burnt out addict who knows they have an issue but is just too tired to fix it

Attached: 1653310843612.gif (300x250, 299.38K)

>PLAYAN
Weird West, A Plague Tale: Innocence
>WATCHAN
MLB, Ink Master, The Bear
>LISTENAN
Linkin Park. Shitposting in ONE GAME threads on Any Forums got Hybrid Theory stuck in my head.
>READAN
The Disenchanted.
>EATAN
Just a sandwich with some bomb deli meat and cheese from a place nearby.
>DRINKAN
Dew
>FEELAN
9/10, leaving for a little trip with the family tomorrow. Gonna spend some time at the zoo, parks, hikes, pools, waterparks, gonna be a solid time. Gonna get up early and get a quick bike ride in, too. Last summer I was biking almost 100 miles a week, trying to get back up.

>Pretzel bun turkey burger sliders
Sounds delicious.
>Matthewmatosis
Any specific video or a stream or what? Haven't followed him closely or seen him for awhile, he has veered into a lot of genres I never really touch.
>Spaghetti Western
Nice taste.

Attached: 1597505474046.jpg (377x325, 22.35K)

>PLAYAN
been playing and enjoying wasteland 3 lately. still gotta finish norco but uni work is piling up and wasteland 3 is good to switch your brain off to.
>WATCHAN
tried to watch crimes of the future last night but it was so fucking boring.
>LISTENAN
podcasts, bluegrass, grabbed some mt eerie last night and found some new ambient house albums to explore. might do that today while studying.
>EATAN AND DRINKAN
just finished huevos rancheros and am sipping on my morning coffee.
>FEELAN
i think my fwb is coming over today so i'll probably do spanakopita, greek salad and then waffles for dessert tonight. other than that i have to write a boring essay then keep studying for ochem. so okay? not looking forward to spending money on petrol and groceries.

Attached: FVjT6bCWAAAsd9z.jpg (679x587, 100.27K)

It's early Sunday morning here, but whatever.
>PLAYAN
Wolfenstein: The New Order, TF2. Picked up TNO when it came out way back when, but traded it in after the second chapter. Decided to buy it again, and it's far better than TNC.
>WATCHAN
Beavis & Butthead. Decided to watch it after the new movie came out and I like it. Jokes are immature but I find that shit funny.
>LISTENAN
Nothing.
>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Coke Zero. It's all that's in the house
>FAPPAN
I don't fap. Never have, never will.
>FEELAN
Average. Still got a couple of months left before the next semester starts. I'm trying to go through all of my games, but I put them down after a very short amount of time. If anyone has any tips to stay committed to one game, that'd be great.

Haven't had pancakes in ages. What do you typically put on top of yours?

How is it? I bought the special edition when the Series X came out and still haven't played it yet. I should get round to that while I'm off.

Attached: 8ac.jpg (1400x1050, 341.98K)

>>PLAYAN
SMT4A. Just beat Satan, need to do a little more fusing before I go challenge YHVH. It's been a blast, and once it's finished I can say I've finished every numbered SMT game (and SJ)
>>WATCHAN
Nothing
>>LISTENAN
My own covers. I put this one up last night, from Heritage for the Future
youtube.com/watch?v=cyelDAKHt3A
Previous 3 weeks of music:
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHpUQe2j2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p-WcVKL1w
youtu.be/r5pG3RTUpoU
youtube.com/watch?v=B5O-3ftNcXo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQVrk-aRF38
Next week is Tornado Man's theme from Mega Man 9.
>>EATAN AND DRINKAN
Monster Ultra Sunrise, have no idea what dinner will be.
>>FEELAN
Pretty good. Shocked at how well the Series X is running Gamecube and PS2 stuff. Need a bigger flash drive for more PS2 games, lol (you can only use like 30GB in Retroarch if you do it from the harddrive, so a flash drive is preferred for Xbox's.)

I should finish Zeta, I was loving it.

>Pizza and orange soda
based.

Attached: 1621116174495.png (438x469, 48.08K)

thanks frendo
Yeah it took a lot of dedication to complete it on Hardcore S+ with no damage taken/0 saves. I can do it now rather quickly but I got close to the point of wanting to gouge my eyes out many times, because of certain areas where the game just happens to be really frustrating, for example in the Lab escape from Ivies/Mr. X with Leon, where the positioning is random and you need to time in a perfect Flashbang to not get hit by Mr. X while also timing perfectly shooting ivies+having knife as defense item to avoid being grabbed.

I also played a lot of OG RE2. I really think you should complete RE2make fren, it's a great game imo , and I also played OG re2 back in the day as a kid growing up. Leon B has got to be my favorite route.

Heading to Mcdonalds what should I get

Attached: putin raid shadow legends.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

>>PLAYAN
Division 2, MHW, and Paperball Deluxe
>>WATCHAN
Megas XLR, Motor City Mayhem, and Tron Legacy
>>LISTENAN
Rock Band 2 songlist, WRLD, Battletapes
>>EATAN
homemade Mac and Cheese
>> DRINKAN
Water with a Dr. Pepper after dinner and a Mango Aloe drink for later
>>FAPPAN
Cocoa-milfs, possibly elvish
>>FEELAN
Great, it's been storming all day so I've had some cartoons running while playing some games. Just hit a calm spot so I put in my window fan and smoked a bit of weed while enjoying that rain smell
>mfw the breeze starts hitting

Attached: 1652131514951.jpg (600x422, 24.5K)

>Division 2
man i was so excited at the new division game they announced and it's a fucking phone game.

>How is it? I bought the special edition when the Series X came out and still haven't played it yet. I should get round to that while I'm off.
It's amazing, easily my favorite action game. The combat is excellent, the enemies are varied and great, and overall it's just a ton of fun. Kinda jealous you got a Series X since SE has much better loading times and Legendary Dark Knight difficulty. If you do play it soon and really like it, be sure to try the harder difficulties since they remix the enemy placements and test your combat skills more.
>I also played a lot of OG RE2. I really think you should complete RE2make fren, it's a great game imo , and I also played OG re2 back in the day as a kid growing up. Leon B has got to be my favorite route.
It's definitely high on my backlog, I've just been busy with other stuff and haven't really been in a horror mood outside of Dead Space. From what I've seen I'm sure I'll like it. I have no intention to play RE3make tho since they butchered Nemesis.

Attached: 1653505165828.png (900x1124, 2.35M)

i have no idea what Mc D's serve, so I looked on their website.

Based on that, quarter pounder with cheese/bacon.

>I have no intention to play RE3make tho since they butchered Nemesis.
I also have a hard time deciding on whether or not to play this. It looks like they butchered the whole thing not just Nemesis.

Maybe if I can find it for $9 again on steam on sale I'll buy just to complete the REmake trilogy. Otherwise really not worth it.