The last time PC gaming had SOUL

Attached: images.jpg (702x437, 28.05K)

Nanami is eternal.

have sex

That's not Windows XP

I liked the flash era

Attached: Stick-RPG-2.jpg (1280x720, 112.36K)

Contrarianism and false nostalgia the thread
7 was never good
xp was never good
95 till i die

dos till i die

You don't have to move on

Attached: windows-7-theme-linux-mint.jpg (1200x675, 73.45K)

c64 till i die

Attached: f11d53b06626d6e5de163531668e7b85.gif (300x396, 1.19M)

it never had soul.

That's not Windows 98SE

pc gaming was already in a steep decline by the time windows 7 came out

no it wasnt. and any retard who thinks things were good around windows 7 is retarded. windows 7 era was alienware overpriced garbage, pcs that struggled to run any unoptimized shitty pc port, and people constantly obsessing over crysis 2 performance. pc gaming is in the best state it's ever been, and to think otherwise just makes you a contrarian trying to feel cool by talking about the past

subtle loonix shill thread

>he actually fell for the alienware memes and a casualfag
AYYYYY LMAO!!

>pc gaming is in the best state it's ever been
I mean, the old games aren't going anywhere, so it technically can only get better, but the current AAA releases aren't nearly as innovative and interesting.

yes, and there's more indie games than ever. even a 600 laptop on amazon can handle anything that isn't the absolute newest photorealistic AAA garbage. you have so many options, emulation as well. AAA games are barely even a fraction of pc gaming, that's the point

work on your reading comprehension skills there bub

>pc gaming is in the best state it's ever been
Yeah I love when things get more popular and bring in a wider audience instead of pandering just to me

i wasnt talking to you specifically after the first sentence, retard. hence the word "and"
learn english mutt

yes, indieshit and ports of console games, truly the golden age of pc gaming

look dude, nobody cares that you're a sappy little faggot that cant have any fun. you have every single game ever made in history accessible. you have tons of games coming out constantly. it doesn't make you cool to not be able to find anything good, it just means you're an uninteresting loser with no character. go mope somewhere else