>Really shit puzzles that are more of an annoyance than actually difficult
>second to last mission is a literal boss rush with all the shit bosses
>somehow story hasn't progressed at all in 3 games

Is 4 and 5 even worth playing?

Attached: dm.png (736x1036, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlsBHOM4fZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

note I never even thought the bosses were too difficult I just wasn't having any fun. I played these two over the past 3 days and I cannot even tell you what the story is about

filtered lmao
Sneed

>artificial difficulty on bosses
Explain?

4 and 5 are very different from 1-3, to a degree where they may as well part of a different series. Give them a try, I'm sure you will like them.

Last Nightmare boss in 1 was more fighting against the camera than anything else, then it kinda made you use holy water in the last phase

Joker boss in 3 would hop on his ball and you'd end up having to grind 1/16th of the last of his HP because somehow he got a fuck ton of armor then you'd end up using holy water.

Vampire bitch in 3 was more of a slog in time rather than difficulty because her bat armor. It wasn't a hard fight it just took forever to finish

Big bird bosses in 1 (all 3 of them) are actually pretty difficult until you realize you can just grind them down with pistols then you can one shot them.

Same with last phase of Mundus

I agree DMC1 had horrible cameras, Jester? can't remember having problems with it, Nevan can certainly be a bit of a hassle.
Griffon? It is a bit easier with the grenade launcher and Ifrit's charge fireball, then melee, Mundus is BS I agree.

Judging by what you said, you will hate DMC4. But give DMC5 a try until you get to Dante.

>took forever to finish
the whole fight takes less than 2 or 3 minutes if you're not retarded

no fucking way lmao first play through it takes forever, maybe as Vergil or Dante maxxed out completely

or maybe it's the fact that you suck at the game

wasn't even OP and I know you're a gigantic faggot, are you upset someone called your fav series shit? because it kinda is

no, I'm just find amusing how some people like you think they understand what they're talking about when they just terrible at it and have no problem showing it kek

Filtered nigga

>I'm just find amusing how some people like you think they understand what they're talking about

people who say "understand what they're talking about" are usually massive faggots

You seem like a dismissive faggot but you're spot on about dmc3
Overrated with its garbage level and enemy design

>Vampire bitch in 3 was more of a slog in time rather than difficulty because her bat armor. It wasn't a hard fight it just took forever to finish
youtube.com/watch?v=SlsBHOM4fZA

>cheesing the boss
>speed running it
>maxxed out fully upgraded Dante
>comparing it to your first playthrough

tell me you're retarded without saying you're retarded

This is using only one move you have at the very beginning of the game in Royal Guard, now discount all those times the player had a chance to actually hit the boss, this is also DMD which has stronger enemies, which means it would take YOU way less time if you learned patterns, don't expect to win if you just spam.

Not even speed runners use holy water for jester

You actually had trouble with Nevan and Joker? Like... Gigapede I could understand, that one's wonky as fuck, but Joker and Nevan? The two most predictable bosses in the entire game? You really outed how bad at the game you are with that one.

these 3 posts are by the same faggot

Cringe bait thread

you actually need to try and learn the combat of 3, use weapon switching and focus on getting your style meter consistently high and the game will quickly become one of the best things ever but im a big faggot for good combat in games.

one of the issues with dm3 se is that its not more difficult from the start so there's not as much incentive to get good at the combat

>Gigapede I could understand, that one's wonky as fuck

oh yeah lmao I forgot Gigapede, that boss was shit as well

Attached: Kek.png (354x124, 5.1K)

Attached: shot.png (415x137, 5.78K)

t-that's photoshop!!

What is cheesy swordplay?

Attached: 1657416175710.jpg (1300x1000, 157.3K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-202231.png (1080x2220, 279.79K)

you have just discovered that most dmc "fans" don't actually play the games.

this makes it even more suspicious and im not even him, its either one fag autistically answering or 3 fags autistically answering

or they just played V

meant for

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>I'm not owned! I'M NOT OWNED!

That's most video game "fanbases" these days.

>Is 4 and 5 even worth playing?
No. You're better off getting into a series like Ninja Gaiden or even Bayonetta, where enemies actually try to fight and kill you rather than serve as glorified mannequins to show off your le epic cuhrazy juggle combo on.

>cancelling a roll with a block to get a perfect guard
I know in 3 you can overlap the i-frames of rolls and jumps with your RG block to get guaranteed perfect guards, but now I'm wondering, does this same thing become broken in the switch version that has style switching? If you can switch from trickster to RG on the fly, can you overlap the iframes of dash with blocks?