You're good at Fighting Games, right?

You're good at Fighting Games, right?

Attached: 1551244489822 (2).png (2948x4060, 977.74K)

No i'm white

No, the barrier to entry is too high and I don't have enough free time to devote to them.

fighting games:
>spam low kick

Space, V, shoot. Yup I'm almost pro at CoD:MW how can you tell?

I played MK10 as Jacky and spammed ranged attack

/thread

yes
i can do a DP so i'm automatically better than 99% of Any Forums

>left
>win neutral
>right
>shoot head

both are braindead. Play JRPGs.

>JRPG
>Play furfag cutscene
nty

High IQ competitive genres:
>fighting games
>racing sims
>RTS

High execution but low IQ:
>FPS
>rhythm games
>shmups
>platformers

Moba tier:
>mobas

Attached: 1654424465774.jpg (700x1000, 435.32K)

my ranks in SFV and Strive are Silver and F7 respectively

you have to sacrifice your mental health and cleanliness to be good at fighting games. and even then you're still raging at every other match.

no thank you.

Attached: 1625611956012.jpg (968x1024, 69.55K)

Flight sims are high IQ too right?

I don't know. Are they just hard from an execution-technical standpoint or do they have competitive elements like racing sims do?

Can’t imagine the insecure dork racking his brain for any terminology he can think of.

i've started playing one i got on sale, it's fun but i kinda suck

And a lot of time you could be using playing through a game, instead of climbing a skill-mountain in a multiplayer game.

I hate to be "that guy" but my friends who only play multiplayer aren't nearly as cultured as I am in terms of the different genres they play and how they spend their gaming time. But I don't bring that up to them or anything, it would be very petty of me to care about that shit that much. I just am saying I totally realize that I've "played more games" than them.

Fpbp

And one day you might realize that their dedication to a unique genre (or even unique series inside that genre) was way more fulfilling than your meaningless consooming of casual single player games. But I'm not saying how you should spend your time, to each their own.

>their dedication to a unique genre (or even unique series inside that genre) was way more fulfilling
when has that happened? ive only ever seen people play a game so much they hate it (apex, fortnite, dota, lol, wow, etc)

well, hey, I play a lot of quarter-munchers and high-iq shit too. They aren't always easy single-player games.

That has more to do with being a balanced, mentally and emotionally stable individual than the hobby in itself.

I don't want to make little of your games of preference, but you have no idea how hard competitive fighting games can get at the top levels.

meant to reply to: