Kassandra!

Kassandra!

Attached: kassie.png (680x854, 887.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UVi5Pzjjs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was pretty spooky as the villain

Attached: 1647262929625.png (761x761, 763.44K)

the only muscle warrior female character ever made in video games that actually works. she's also still feminine despite being ripped. how did they do it bros?

I dunno but she's a perfect mix of strong and cute.

Attached: kassie.webm (1280x728, 2.89M)

Look at this zoomer faggot who never played golden axe

>1989
shut the fuck up retard

>the mercenary pretending to be you with his pet chicken

Attached: duck kek.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

how did they fuck up so badly with Valhala

Had to restart my game after an infinite loading screen bug in the Cult of Cosmos cave. Very annoying.

Attached: 1630855257681.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

What about earlier saves?

Attached: 812140_screenshots_20181031140309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393.15K)

Odyssey is probably the only asscreed I can recall music from. So I assume if not only good one, it's at least the most catchy.

I played this game purely to see Kassandra and I regret nothing

Game is ruined now that all my nude mods broke. No point in playing anymore.

>What about earlier saves?
No luck, apparently something way before that quest can cause it. I just rushed back to it with 3x speed. Bless trainers and cheat engines.

Attached: 1633197425467.jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Haven't played anything past Rogue but I heard that both men and lesbians (female) love this woman

what the fuck? you're telling me you don't remember the music from 2?
youtube.com/watch?v=2UVi5Pzjjs0

Voice actor is better in my opinion. Romance scenes are less cringe as well,

alexios is still pretty based as a goofy over the top macho hero. just depends on if you want that or a more down to earth character

Of course

Attached: 812140_screenshots_20190617222834_2.jpg (3840x2160, 740.71K)

>Peloponnesian War
>female mercenary participating in the Olympic Games
>"works"

shut the fuck up nigger

You sound mad, tranny

>more triangles on her thighs and ass than alexio's who has a bulge
>Alexio's bulge has more triangles than the entirety of kassandra's modified male body
it was retarded how thick alexios' booty was, you could constantly see his bulge while swimming and on the other side you have...
blocky ass and triangle thighs

i guess the resident Any Forums schizo has finally arrived. threads over i guess since this dumb fuck will never leave now

I will never have a muscular woman like Kassandra who will lift me up like a barbell and give me a blowjob like Phoenix Marie did to Jordi

And it's fucking sad

Attached: HD-wallpaper-kassandra-ac-odyssey-assassins-creed-odyssey-games-video-games-wonder-woman-thumbnail.jpg (338x601, 70.52K)

I want her to protect me

Attached: 1631018994269.png (691x597, 9.44K)

Hey retard, I'm not the one that lashed out outta nowhere you inbred moron. Like whatever you want but if you're going to say on an Ass Creed thread that a "warrior female character" 2500 years ago "works" I'll rightfully call you an idiot.

They hate our freedom and our way of life

they changed it into high fantasy for some reason, it was somewhat grounded with artifacts and shit being the only real deal but now we got niggers constantly using ancient tech somehow
>dumb intern managed to perfect the animus so you don't need to have a DNA connection, something astergos or whatever it was called has been trying to do since inception
>100's of people died for these experiments
>dumb intern makes a better one in a cave running on a tiny generator
>no dna connection needed, can change where and when constantly
fuck the new characters

It's a strange dynamic. Kassandra is fine being an anomaly as a female fighter but the lack of commentary on that stands out, considering the rest of the game leans heavily towards male fighters.

She's totally fine for an assassin olaystyle though.

Where did you get a photo of my wife?

Apparently Valhalla was made by the Origins team, which is odd considering Origins is great.
The Odyssey team made that Phoenix Rising game.

Attached: 1593959477265.gif (270x480, 3.16M)

>dumb intern managed to perfect the animus so you don't need to have a DNA connection
user, that started in Black Flag. Abstergo perfected that technology more than five years before Layla did anything.

shit sucks man, they bloated the exploration too much
unironically too much to explore and none of it really feels good
i 100% origins, even collectibles that i usually balk at