I'm moving to Taiwan and need to learn Chinese

I'm moving to Taiwan and need to learn Chinese.
What are some videogames to help me learn Chinese faster?

Attached: CHINA.png (765x673, 1.11M)

China bans almost everything so very few games have Mandarin dubs and China can't really make good games themselves.

> HAHAHAHA CHINKS ARE SOULLESS UNFEELING BUGS!!!
> HAHAHA CHINKS FEEL TOO MUCH HUMAN EMOTION!!!

Hmm... which is it chuds?

There are official translations of the Legend of Heroes series in traditional Chinese. Difficult as fuck though because of the character names and place names. Very often I found myself looking at a sentence and had no idea what the fuck they were talking about until it dawned on me that they were talking about a person or place. But if you're better than I was then maybe you can handle it.

WE STAND TOGETHA

Attached: zero hour red guard.jpg (828x656, 125.7K)

Good luck with the girls. Chinese girls will be really nice to you at first but once they've got their claws in, they'll transform. Bail immediately when they do this and don't listen to any emotional blackmail. Trust me on this.

Don't argue with idiots, they'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ching chong ding dong

That cultivation game

Just learn Korean since even Japan and Taiwan are obsessed with it. China will be speaking Vietnamese soon anyway.

>Chinks feel
They only feel rage. The single emotion.

interesting that you didn't notice he's not actually arguing with anyone

Yeah, this is a lot easier in Japanese where they use spaces between objects and names

CCP won get over it

Won at what?

Not at having good games I can tell you that

Dude your last thread got banned

Gaokao Love 100 Days

Jannies are trannies

>HAHAHA CHINKS FEEL TOO MUCH HUMAN EMOTION!!!
Who are you quoting here?

Attached: FWDwo_MXEAEnSh0.jpg (748x302, 36.04K)

Me I said it

Attached: arrow.png (430x400, 8.43K)

I BUILD FOR CHINA!