DON'T have sex

DON'T have sex

Attached: Breen_upset.jpg (620x819, 353.58K)

Attached: Granblue-Fantasy-Relink-Delayed-to-2023-to-Improve-Quality-2022-1.webm (600x338, 2.77M)

have sex with black men

Attached: 04-03-2019-the-last-of-us-part-2-release-date-characters-story-trailer-everything-we-know-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 44.41K)

have sex

Attached: Kliener.png (352x515, 247.69K)

im a kissless virgin so it wouldnt be much different anyway

lewd

Impregnate my daughter

Attached: eli ep2.png (367x316, 290.98K)

>have sex with my blasian tomboy daughter, gordon

Attached: download (2).jpg (243x208, 7.87K)

>impregnate my sister

Attached: resident-evil-chris.jpg (1595x831, 426.06K)

but the suppression field just made it so you can't get pregnant, so why wouldn't you just rawdog as much as possible while it's there

Did anyone actually play this game or is it something rightoids lean into for their persecution fetish? The combine literally creates a magic forcefield preventing pregnancy. Breen said ummm this is a good thing actually because he needed to maintain control

>foot soldiers were promised VR sex for a good job
wew

You will never be a real woman.

They probably do. Resistance members mention wanting to mate when the fight is over so presumably they want that baby action after years of hedonistic apathy
sterilization meds. now

Attached: 1629974198271.png (400x400, 236.87K)

>no way fag

Attached: Leon.jpg (1024x636, 200.2K)

Gladly

Best reply this thread has to offer.

Done and done.

>I have been asked to say a few words to the transgender arm of Discord Server 'Hoxha Bunker', concerning recent successes in lowering Japanese birth rates.

>Let me say up front that I regret having to temper my heartfelt congratulations with a strong measure of disappointment. But I wouldn't be doing my duty as your head mod if I didn't pass along the message I have received from our benefactors.

>The assassination of Shinzo Abe is an event of major significance, make no mistake. And while it's true that conceivably we could have ended him at almost any time in the last several years, the manner of his assassination may prove to have unexpected benefits.

>It cannot have gone unnoticed by all chuds that Abe's shooting coincided with the act of promoting Japanese fertility. This might cause others to think twice before having sex. It might cause them to question themselves; even prompt some to transition, or turn themselves over to our cause.

>However, we cannot count on such developments. Shinzo Abe's reputation is such that other desperate renegades are likely to continue spreading memes related to him in the spirit of boosting numbers of Japanese children.

nah, I think I'm gonna have me some sex

Attached: 1653919945253.gif (550x550, 530.18K)

you first doc

I'm hurtin Gordon

Attached: Barney Calhoun.jpg (440x443, 33.96K)